Re: Happy Mothers Day

#22598 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome. So cute! (any you were a pretty baby too
Chester
More or less in line

#22622 2 years, 11 months ago
LBDowling wrote:
Such a long, long time to be gone, and a short time to be there...

Rest in Peace, Mom

11/24/35- 5/8/11

(((((((LBDowling))))))) Sorry for your loss. I lost my mom 15 years ago. But she's with me every day. Happy mothers day!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LBDowling
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

#22675 2 years, 11 months ago
I read your post (jkdowling) as I was leaving with my wife and children to pick up my mother on mothers day. It broke my heart and I could not find the words to say to stranger how sorry I was for what they and their mother and family were going through. I spent many moments at the Cleveland Zoo that day while walking with my mother thinking of these perfect strangers.

I lost my father to Cancer 2.5 yrs ago and love him as much today as the moment I first realized what it meant to have a mother and a father. They shared their life experiance with me and I inturn, shared them with my children. My children saw and continue to see (from my mom) our love for eachother. Hopefully this chain will continue and in this......... their spirt and soul will live in eternity.

I hope your grief will fade with time and your memoriies will grow stronger. As I wipe this tear from my eye, I will simply say I am sorry.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: LBDowling
Time to create page: 0.54 seconds