• Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Riddles!

#21709 3 years, 4 months ago
nastero wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft And sticky?

Anyone know the answer?

P.S. If you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn on dowwnnn

P.P.S What is the fluid capacity of monica lewinskys mouth? ..............1 U.S. Leader

P.P.P.S I love you ALL

P.P.P.P.S SMITE SMITE SMITE Please Smite, Need at least -20 karma b4 the days done. Thnx =-)

bubble gum

Winner Winner Chicken Dinnerrrr
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#22311 3 years, 4 months ago
So there are 3 traveling businessmen. They stop at a motel for the night. The room cost $30 so each man puts in $10. They get their key and head up to their room. Once they are in their room the manager realizes he over charged them by 5 bucks..so he gives the bellhop five one dollar bills and tells him to go and give it to the men but on the way up the bellhop thinks to himself..How can 3 men split 5 dollars..so the bellhop takes 2 of the dollars and gives each man one dollar back. So now the men have payed $9 each. $9 times 3 men equals $27 plus the two that the bellhop took equals $29....where is the other dollar?
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
deadforlife
Junior Boarder

#22351 3 years, 4 months ago
in the pocket of the Gov't of course.........

Or just maybe, the dumbing down of America has suddenly resulted in 25 divided by 3 equalling 9 instead of 8.3333
living the dream
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
deadforlife
Junior Boarder

#22354 3 years, 4 months ago
here's one from 1st grade---kinda stupid, but it's the only one i recall....

A man leaves home running and makes 3 left turns. He returns to home and encounters 2 masked men who get out of his way. What happened?
living the dream
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds