• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

Re: mnthead signing off

#217529 1 year, 10 months ago
i think this is the first officially documented case of self deportation. i really wasn't going for it when Mit was trying to sell it during the campaign, but mnthead has proven me wrong.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

AcidTestGraduate's Own Little Crap Thread

#217609 1 year, 10 months ago
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Is that why this keeps getting bumped despite my best efforts?? I give up, let's glorify all the trolls around here and make sure everything they post stays right up front!!

I'd still like to know whom you consider a troll. Also, what is the definition of troll?

As long as you asked, I definitely consider you a troll. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you, ATG or whomever you might be. The vast majority of your posts fall right into that category, clearly intentionally. But of all the sleazy posts you made, this one is the sleaziest. So let me put it here, and now you can consider this your very own little thread, and put all the crap you want in here. Just please, stay the hell out of the flag thread with your offensive, juvenile posts. They fit in better here with all your other crap. I'll even keep this bumped to the top, just for you, since I know you're very concerned about thread bumping, at least you sure seem to monitor it and comment on it a lot. So we'll keep this at the top, and you feel free to post all you want. We'll make sure you get lots of attention in here, since that's what you seem to thrive on. Bringing us right back around to why you're a troll.

AcidTestGraduate wrote:
How did this happen? How did it get there? Doesn't look good. A severe shortage of color in their garb.
uhoh.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Someone Somewhere must have had a bad day

#217618 1 year, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
AcidTestGraduate wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Is that why this keeps getting bumped despite my best efforts?? I give up, let's glorify all the trolls around here and make sure everything they post stays right up front!!

I'd still like to know whom you consider a troll. Also, what is the definition of troll?

As long as you asked, I definitely consider you a troll. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you, ATG or whomever you might be. The vast majority of your posts fall right into that category, clearly intentionally. But of all the sleazy posts you made, this one is the sleaziest. So let me put it here, and now you can consider this your very own little thread, and put all the crap you want in here. Just please, stay the hell out of the flag thread with your offensive, juvenile posts. They fit in better here with all your other crap. I'll even keep this bumped to the top, just for you, since I know you're very concerned about thread bumping, at least you sure seem to monitor it and comment on it a lot. So we'll keep this at the top, and you feel free to post all you want. We'll make sure you get lots of attention in here, since that's what you seem to thrive on. Bringing us right back around to why you're a troll.

AcidTestGraduate wrote:
How did this happen? How did it get there? Doesn't look good. A severe shortage of color in their garb.
uhoh.jpg

Allow me to retort.

"As long as you asked, I definitely consider you a troll. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you, ATG or whomever you might be. The vast majority of your posts fall right into that category, clearly intentionally. But of all the sleazy posts you made, this one is the sleaziest."

Ok, so I'm a troll, according to you. Don't think I'll be losing any sleep over that tonight. That YOU think that doesn't come as any surprise to me, as you seem to be part of the jury that decides what is good and bad on this forum.

Fyi, someone whom you all know, that will remain nameless, sent me a pm today saying they got a good laugh over my picture. It was intended as a joke, you know, ha ha. Apparently you didn't get it. There seems to be some question as to the whereabouts of this flag, and I thought of it maybe getting into the wrong hands....oh never mind, this explanation is futile. A matter of fact I believe someone called me a rather unflattering name in response (shithead)

By the way, can you site these other "sleazy" posts?

Would this have anything to do with my comments thanking the moderator for our free Forum and the work they do, when you bitched and moaned about something not to your liking, which it seems you later withdrew? Enlighten me on something here......have you spent out of pocket one red cent to allow this forum to exist? If the answer is no (as I suspect it is) then you are in no place to tell anyone anything about what is allowed, permitted, tolerated or what/where/when posts should be made. Perhaps I'm unaware of a policy that states if you post incessantly that you get to be the sherriff? That wouldn't be you I guess, that would make you the deputy?
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: Someone Somewhere must have had a bad day

#217620 1 year, 10 months ago
by the way, my picture was in no way meant to cast any aspersions on the character of anyone who has ever posed with that flag or make any associations therein. Again, it was a joke
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#217622 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for posting in here, ATG! I'll keep it bumped for you. And as for being sheriff, no, actually I'm the bailiff. There are a few judges. Feel free to submit your claims to the court. I'd love to see their ruling on whether they think you're funny or not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#217623 1 year, 10 months ago
It was a joke in poor taste. And you knew it. It's designed to annoy. That's what makes your posts sleazy.
Your empty, and your just crying for attention. As far as I'm concerned, everyone should report that post
to the admin.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

hope I float when the witch hunters toss me in

#217624 1 year, 10 months ago
with over 19,000 posts to your credit, and I'm crying for attention?

No, I suppose you're just being enlightening and informative.

To your credit I like the thread on helping animals in shelters.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#217631 1 year, 10 months ago
Bump for ATG!!

Hey, you know what ATG, you're right, not all your posts are sleazy by any means, I exaggerated. Some are pretty normal, others are just sort of catty, and still others are downright funny. This one, from the Questions/Problems thread that you posted not long after joining had me laughing out loud!! Not to mention again falling right into the provocative troll category. Here, let's make sure everyone sees it and gets a good laugh, as well as yet more profound ATG insight into Forum life!

AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Greetings,

I've noticed a trend where it seems there are certain threads that are used to bump down other threads. I suspect this is being
done because some users feel the need to determine what are important or not, and bump down those they don't like. I'm thinking specifically some users who are on here all the time it seems.

Anyway, my suggestion would be a new section of the forum called Games. This is where the lyric association and word association games could reside, and anything else of that nature not pertaining to discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

help, help, I'm surrounded!!

#217634 1 year, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Bump for ATG!!

Hey, you know what ATG, you're right, not all your posts are sleazy by any means, I exaggerated. Some are pretty normal, others are just sort of catty, and still others are downright funny. This one, from the Questions/Problems thread that you posted not long after joining had me laughing out loud!! Not to mention again falling right into the provocative troll category. Here, let's make sure everyone sees it and gets a good laugh, as well as yet more profound ATG insight into Forum life!

AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Greetings,

I've noticed a trend where it seems there are certain threads that are used to bump down other threads. I suspect this is being
done because some users feel the need to determine what are important or not, and bump down those they don't like. I'm thinking specifically some users who are on here all the time it seems.

Anyway, my suggestion would be a new section of the forum called Games. This is where the lyric association and word association games could reside, and anything else of that nature not pertaining to discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sue said:

Despite your best efforts?

Regarding the post of mine you sited, I suppose that didn't apply to you......

It seems now it did. I also noted when looking for this that in the last couple hours you've been editing posts from a week ago. WTF?! Looks like you've been trying to cover your tracks.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#217636 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope, I just deleted a problem that Support kindly took care of. I have no tracks to cover.

Add- thanks for the title reminder, ATG!
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by SunshineSue.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: help, help, I'm surrounded!!

#217640 1 year, 10 months ago
you forgot to rename the thread in your last post AcidTestGraduate's Crappy Little Thread

An impressive title for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: help, help, I'm surrounded!!

#217641 1 year, 10 months ago
i told you it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds