• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

Re: help, help, I'm surrounded!!

#217827 1 year, 4 months ago
Bump--some great reading here is a post from SS yesterday in this very thread... I can only speculate as to how she types from such a high horse:

AcidTestGraduate wrote:

SunshineSue wrote:

Is that why this keeps getting bumped despite my best efforts?? I give up, let's glorify all the trolls around here and make sure everything they post stays right up front!!

I'd still like to know whom you consider a troll. Also, what is the definition of troll?--ATG

As long as you asked, I definitely consider you a troll. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you, ATG or whomever you might be. The vast majority of your posts fall right into that category, clearly intentionally. But of all the sleazy posts you made, this one is the sleaziest. So let me put it here, and now you can consider this your very own little thread, and put all the crap you want in here. Just please, stay the hell out of the flag thread with your offensive, juvenile posts. They fit in better here with all your other crap. I'll even keep this bumped to the top, just for you, since I know you're very concerned about thread bumping, at least you sure seem to monitor it and comment on it a lot. So we'll keep this at the top, and you feel free to post all you want. We'll make sure you get lots of attention in here, since that's what you seem to thrive on. Bringing us right back around to why you're a troll
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#217832 1 year, 4 months ago
Weirder, I really think you have made your point. Can we please stop all this. Why do you come to the board? To make people's lives miserable or is it really for your love of the grateful dead! Because I know you really love the GD!!!

Things like this are REALLY hurtful...not only to the person but to the community.....a community you are a part of whether you want to be or not. There are people on the forum I don't agree with even if they are trying just to be funny....(CAPTINTONY) but I let them say whats on their mind and don't go attacking them.

Sue is a real nice lady and wants what is best for this community and message board. I thank her for all that she does to keep the spirit up on this board.

And wits I know you are a kind hearted person! Let's just put it in the past and keep it all about the music!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217854 1 year, 4 months ago
Weirder, I really think you have made your point. Can we please stop all this. Why do you come to the board? To make people's lives miserable or is it really for your love of the grateful dead! Because I know you really love the GD!!!

FF67 I came here to have fun and talk GD. I have no issues with anyone who doesn't throw the first stone. I won't rehash the whole history but SS is just reaping what she sowed. She started this whole "affair" between us - I even offered to bury the hatchet the day after it started and she responded with an I'll think about it and issued a series of demands. Now she is repeating her actions with other boarders and folks have caught on. I apologize to you and others for having to read through this drivel, but I will not stand idly by and be slandered. ck your pms
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#217861 1 year, 4 months ago
Sue is a real nice lady and wants what is best for this community and message board. I thank her for all that she does to keep the spirit up on this board.-My thoughts are the same. She has been a good friend to myself and others.

Never took you for a poet. Please stop the hurtful public personal attacks.

No time to Hate. STiW Are you KIND? What Would Tebow Do?

CrazyChristians.jpg
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Chester
More or less in line

AcidTestGraduate's Own Little Crap Thread

#217862 1 year, 4 months ago
WITS, your an asshole. Why stay around where your not wanted?

That goes for Jen too. Your both assholes.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Last Edit: 1 year, 4 months ago by Chester.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: AcidTestGraduate's Own Little Crap Thread

#217866 1 year, 4 months ago
I like furthurflower's approach. Calling people names back makes you no better than the person you are accusing of doing the same. Just sayin...

This has been a fucked up week on the board.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#217868 1 year, 4 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

This has been a fucked up week on the board.

I think people are just stressing out about the world ending in 3 weeks.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#217869 1 year, 4 months ago
CrazyChristians.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaredlang
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217870 1 year, 4 months ago
[quote="Denver Man" post=217866]I like furthurflower's approach. Calling people names back makes you no better than the person you are accusing of doing the same. Just sayin...

You are correct DM I won't even dignify it with as response. FYI I sent FF67 a pm that I will "call off the dogs" so to speak...
to respect her wishes who has never said a negative thing regarding anyone. A true "kind" soul. However, I also mentioned that I would have to reinject myself to defend myself if needed. The above response is typical do as I say not as I do and not worthy of a response.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#217871 1 year, 4 months ago
I keep checking my PM's
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds