• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

hope I float when the witch hunters toss me in

#217624 1 year, 8 months ago
with over 19,000 posts to your credit, and I'm crying for attention?

No, I suppose you're just being enlightening and informative.

To your credit I like the thread on helping animals in shelters.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

AcidTestGraduate's Own Little Crap Thread

#217631 1 year, 8 months ago
Bump for ATG!!

Hey, you know what ATG, you're right, not all your posts are sleazy by any means, I exaggerated. Some are pretty normal, others are just sort of catty, and still others are downright funny. This one, from the Questions/Problems thread that you posted not long after joining had me laughing out loud!! Not to mention again falling right into the provocative troll category. Here, let's make sure everyone sees it and gets a good laugh, as well as yet more profound ATG insight into Forum life!

AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Greetings,

I've noticed a trend where it seems there are certain threads that are used to bump down other threads. I suspect this is being
done because some users feel the need to determine what are important or not, and bump down those they don't like. I'm thinking specifically some users who are on here all the time it seems.

Anyway, my suggestion would be a new section of the forum called Games. This is where the lyric association and word association games could reside, and anything else of that nature not pertaining to discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by SunshineSue.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

help, help, I'm surrounded!!

#217634 1 year, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Bump for ATG!!

Hey, you know what ATG, you're right, not all your posts are sleazy by any means, I exaggerated. Some are pretty normal, others are just sort of catty, and still others are downright funny. This one, from the Questions/Problems thread that you posted not long after joining had me laughing out loud!! Not to mention again falling right into the provocative troll category. Here, let's make sure everyone sees it and gets a good laugh, as well as yet more profound ATG insight into Forum life!

AcidTestGraduate wrote:
Greetings,

I've noticed a trend where it seems there are certain threads that are used to bump down other threads. I suspect this is being
done because some users feel the need to determine what are important or not, and bump down those they don't like. I'm thinking specifically some users who are on here all the time it seems.

Anyway, my suggestion would be a new section of the forum called Games. This is where the lyric association and word association games could reside, and anything else of that nature not pertaining to discussion.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sue said:
Is that why this keeps getting bumped despite my best efforts?? I give up, let's glorify all the trolls around here and make sure everything they post stays right up front!!

Despite your best efforts?

Regarding the post of mine you sited, I suppose that didn't apply to you......

It seems now it did. I also noted when looking for this that in the last couple hours you've been editing posts from a week ago. WTF?! Looks like you've been trying to cover your tracks.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

AcidTestGraduate's Own Little Crap Thread

#217636 1 year, 8 months ago
Nope, I just deleted a problem that Support kindly took care of. I have no tracks to cover.

Add- thanks for the title reminder, ATG!
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

Re: help, help, I'm surrounded!!

#217640 1 year, 8 months ago
you forgot to rename the thread in your last post AcidTestGraduate's Crappy Little Thread

An impressive title for sure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#217641 1 year, 8 months ago
i told you it wasn't all rainbows and unicorns
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#217646 1 year, 8 months ago
What a day ehh?

Holy shit.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#217647 1 year, 8 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
What a day ehh?

Holy shit.

You said it!!

On a side note, DM, I sure hope you know how wonderful I think you are!!!

nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#217649 1 year, 8 months ago
Whew, after a day like today out here, we could sure use a show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#217653 1 year, 8 months ago
HAHAHA ATG...welcome to the club!!! Sanctimonius Sue has deemed you a troll Wear it as a badge of honor. There would be no Furthur if folks like us didn't support Bobby & Phil from 95-2009 while she was off the bus. She is a self appointed "arbritor" personally If I see one more post where she posts something and Chester say thank you I'm gonna puke (and vice versa).... .. ok I don't want to do this all here it deserves its own thread.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by Still Takin it Weirder.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds