• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Jerry Garcia mural in Denver defaced

#214591 1 year, 9 months ago
Quixotes True Blue in Denver had its Jerry Garcia mural ruined by some upset Johnny Cash fans. Mtnhead, was this you?

20121115__20121116_A2_CD16CASHp1_500.jpeg

www.mercurynews.com/portlet/article/html...lationshipId=4776914
The voices tell me what to say
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Re: Jerry Garcia mural in Denver defaced

#214595 1 year, 9 months ago
Mtnhead is still upset that Jerry endorsed Obama from the grave...cause Jerry wasn't about politics except for that George McGovern benefit that he played...that burnin ring of fire...
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#214602 1 year, 9 months ago
Must have been some angry white man. You know, all those old, white men who HATE Jerry Garcia ?

Dude, welcome to the lawless land of Obama zombies. Like it yet ? Get used to it. If you voted for Obama then you are an IDIOT ! Why do I say that ? Many reasons but first and foremost, because the man is a tyrant and an instigator of social unrest and division. Mark my words, violence will rise the next four years, especially between whites and non-whites. Obama won by stirring up emotions in non-white people to get "revenge". You don't like that, don't hate on me, I didn't cause any of it. I'm for national harmony where everyone is treated fairly and if they don't break the law, they're left alone. You morons, on the other hand, voted for tyranny and division. Congratulations ! Don't come crying to me about the hell you've created.

Don't stop believin ! Hold onto that feelin !
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by mtnhead.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#214655 1 year, 9 months ago
I remember you now. You're that mad Indian that was gonna kick everyone ass at Red Rocks a couple years ago.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#214657 1 year, 9 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I remember you now. You're that mad Indian that was gonna kick everyone ass at Red Rocks a couple years ago.

LOL...I'd just add that this is what Charles Manson predicted also in 1969 (and in order to speed it up the Manson killings were hatched)
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds