• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Headed to port chester

#214587 1 year, 10 months ago
Ya ll be safe gettting up or down there and we ll see ya ll real soon.Should get there around 4 or 5 ish.Holler let me know where ya are and i ll find ya this time.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Re: Headed to port chester

#214593 1 year, 10 months ago
Well my ride just cancelled.Who the fuck does that?On the morning of the show?GRRRRRRR this is not gonna be a good day.Colleen and pauly see ya ll at the b day bash.Love you guys be safe and have a great show.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

#214654 1 year, 10 months ago
GRRRR is right! Sooo bummed you're not coming! Better see you on the 1st! & we'll put Tripp's present in the mail on Monday...you will be missed tonight, my friend!
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#214656 1 year, 10 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
Well my ride just cancelled.Who the fuck does that?On the morning of the show?GRRRRRRR this is not gonna be a good day.Colleen and pauly see ya ll at the b day bash.Love you guys be safe and have a great show.

Wow that is the absolute worst. That name would be forever stricken off my list of friends ( barring some calamatous event...death in the family.............) I'm way to far away but where are you at? I would post immediately some kynd head may be able to snag you on the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: i_be_sublime
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#214999 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes i was upset to say the least.Sounded like ya ll had a great show i ll see ya soon anyway tripp thanks you.Hope ya ll had a grate show and made it home safely.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds