• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Crazy experience tonight

#21444 3 years, 4 months ago
I'll try to keep this short.....

tripping with mom and we were getting some OJ or whatever and my brother (whos 16 and worries us sometimes I think he might be on pills or something) came inside. He said "I'm bleeding and I don't know from where" and my mom said "why are you cheeks all puffed up". .... Now in reality everything was fine - he was just playing basketball and got a little elbow or something but ..... I was on a 7+ gram dose and the way he came in and said that for some reason I thought he was ODing on something and I started to freak out a little.......

I realized he was fine within a few minutes but it still effected me.....I started feeling weird and getting the sweats and stuff cause I was just in shock like that so I went outside which didn't help much, it actually made me sick to my stomache (the whole ordeal, not from being outside) - I actually went inside and threw up, then I was sweating so bad I took off my clothes and I'm laying on the bathroom floor in my boxers then I start getting soooo cold cause I'm soaking wet.

I have a strong head though, luckily, and allthough I couldn't get back where I was in my trip, I still brought myself up and had a great rest of the night. However I do see how some people would of freaked out in that situation and not been able to handle it - it was pretty intense!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: Crazy experience tonight

#21445 3 years, 4 months ago
shrooms are a total mindfuck. ive done them several times and had some crazy experiences. i feel as though shrooms are a darker trip than acid so i prefer tabs. a comparison would be pink floyd to grateful dead.
reb
Visitor

#21446 3 years, 4 months ago
Too short. Did your brother know he was screwing with your head?

It is way cool to have a mom with whom you can shroom!

Hey that reaction was heavy to your brother's blood. The implied message is that you care so very much for him since you reacted so strongly.

Or perhaps it may have been some unexpected compound in that shroom (assuming those because of your name mm) that made you hurl and not the emotion. Good visual of you in boxers on the bathroom floor, ha.

We are having a beautiful sunrise today here on the east coast so why don't you get outside and put your head to good use.

I am going to sleep after the rise gets high in the sky.

Best wishes to your Mom for mother's day.

Thanks for sharing.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21492 3 years, 4 months ago
Mushrooms are always different and you gotta be in the right state of mind for them.....there not for everybody, but every trip is always so much different..... they are so unpredictable.

And my brother didn't even know I was shroomin' .... never mind knowin he was messing with my trip.

I don't do acid or anything, just because I always told myself I'm going to keep it natural and stuff. Everybody I know that has done both tells me mushrooms a more of a cleaner trip and def more unpredictable but its different for everybody to.

As far as there being something in the mushrooms to make me throw up, it wouldn't be anything that naturally grew into them. These were CRACKER dry, but most mushrooms are not dried properly and if any moisture is left in them and there stored in a platic bag ..... then there is some kind of bacteria growing in them, which could actually lead to botulism in the worst scenario. I've eaten 14-15 grams at shows and my body feels fine, first time I ever threw up on them and I could tell it was from the whole ordeal. --Mushrooms should be stored in a brown paper bag with a couple silica packets NOT in any plastic bag, you could freeze then if they are CRACKER dry as well.

A lot of people do throw up on mushrooms, and then feel great after. I think it has a lot to do with them not being dried properly and also a lot of people have it in there head that they are poisoning their boddies and doing something bad, which is as wrong as you can get. Dried out mushrooms do not taste good and that alone is enough to upset some people's stomache and not cause there bad ........ If I ate dry spinache I think I would puke just knowing what I'm eating - even though its not bad. I think its important on mushrooms to know how safe what your doing really is.... I used to think you get off because they 'poison' your body, which is so far from the truth its unreal. When I started researching them before I really got into them I was absolutley shocked at how safe they are ..... physically they do no more harm to your body and brain then eddible mushrooms, on a rare occasion they can affect somebody mentally though but thats usually when the wrong person does them.....

I love mushrooms and this music so very, very much..... I could never express it enough!
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by MushroomMan.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#21506 3 years, 4 months ago
Many many moons ago, a guy I knew from the University of Chicago invented shroomsules, because of the taste/nausea. He would go through the painstaking effort of putting the dried mushrooms in a coffee grinder and then put the powder in a pill capsule. I guess he had a way of figuring out the dosage, but I forget.

I thought it was a lot of work for nothing, because I kind of like the native American aspect of chewing the shrooms. I always had a great time. Usually laughed my ass off.

It has been a long time between trips of any kind for me. If/when I do, I think it will be mushrooms.

Do you pick your own, Mushroom Man?

p.s. I think you should add some of last night's experience to the story thread.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21510 3 years, 4 months ago
"Many many moons ago, a guy I knew from the University of Chicago invented shroomsules, because of the taste/nausea. He would go through the painstaking effort of putting the dried mushrooms in a coffee grinder and then put the powder in a pill capsule. I guess he had a way of figuring out the dosage, but I forget."

Thats exacly what I do.....pack them in gelatin capsules - they work fantastic! ..... just weigh how every many you want then grind them and pack them in the pills. The last night at RCMH I popped something like 36 capsules but I've been packing them much tighter since. last night I packed 7 grams into 14 capsules.

I used to eat them with stuff but they work best on an empty stomache so you don't want to much other food with them.

I'd like to do some mushroom hunting someday but for now I ate least know where I'm getting them from and that they take proper care of them.....

What do you mean by 'story thread' ?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#21516 3 years, 4 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I'll try to keep this short.....

tripping with mom and we were getting some OJ or whatever and my brother (whos 16 and worries us sometimes I think he might be on pills or something) came inside. He said "I'm bleeding and I don't know from where" and my mom said "why are you cheeks all puffed up". .... Now in reality everything was fine - he was just playing basketball and got a little elbow or something but ..... I was on a 7+ gram dose and the way he came in and said that for some reason I thought he was ODing on something and I started to freak out a little.......

I realized he was fine within a few minutes but it still effected me.....I started feeling weird and getting the sweats and stuff cause I was just in shock like that so I went outside which didn't help much, it actually made me sick to my stomache (the whole ordeal, not from being outside) - I actually went inside and threw up, then I was sweating so bad I took off my clothes and I'm laying on the bathroom floor in my boxers then I start getting soooo cold cause I'm soaking wet.

I have a strong head though, luckily, and allthough I couldn't get back where I was in my trip, I still brought myself up and had a great rest of the night. However I do see how some people would of freaked out in that situation and not been able to handle it - it was pretty intense!

Bummer dude. i couldnt evn imagin takn 7. The mos for me was my first time which was 4. Hope ur feelin good this morn'n

PeaceNLove

P.S. Tripped wit me madre a year ago tday, as a mothersday present. Was a pretty good experience overall. She kept tellin me to sit down cus i was toooo tall and tooooo wiggly.lol. Watched harold N Kumar, and at one point this guy in the movie(one of those two assholes harold works with) started growing horns and turning in to the devil. We both saw this happen at the same time.hehe. Then made the HORRIBLE decision to watch Hitman the movie. lol Bad idea. All i could see as i was laying down meliting in tothe sofa were bullets making heads explode over and over. Vibes recoverred after i quickly shut that off and popped in the closing of winterland dvd. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21517 3 years, 4 months ago
I felt fine 30 minutes after the whole ordeal happened!

You just gotta be strong and get yourself through rough things like that which could happen in a trip..... I def see how that could of ruined somebodys night though.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#21521 3 years, 4 months ago
Mushroom Man

This story thread that you've posted on a few times

www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...e-write-a-story-game
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21525 3 years, 4 months ago
lol oh that one...... I don't know if I can work any of it into that story, it is a silly thread though.
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds