• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
JOE DANGLE
Junior Boarder

Lightning in a bottle 2x

#21405 3 years, 2 months ago
The more I listen to the shows that I have seen and the ones in between, the more I appreciate where this band has come from, where it is at now and I look forward in anticipation to where they are going. It seems that time is accelerated in the development of this band. I appreciate that each member has something to say musically, and they can be heard, and felt, in a way that truely is taking the music furthur...........

I love the way Russo plays in space and does not concentrate on playing in the "box" . I never thought of Phil as the "traditional style" bass player and I love when he is the groove and not just in the groove. I listened to the Help on the Way from Best Buy and love what each player had to say in this one. Utica, Cincy, Best Buy etc. etc. etc. Wow ! ! These guys are laying down the shit..... They have caught lightning in a bottle once again with this group. I have been burning disc after disc for old tour friends that thought the goose bumps on the back of the neck would never return again. It's on........

This is not a re-interpretation of the music, it is a reincarnation. It's our second time around. It is a second chance to bring this community together. A chance to pass it on. We need uncommon people to use common sense and reason. Positive people with positive productive actions to ensure that our community moves furthur with the music. We need to lay it down too.

A house band for our community.....We are lucky...........We are all keepers of the light.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Lightning in a bottle 2x

#21408 3 years, 2 months ago
JOE DANGLE wrote:
The more I listen to the shows that I have seen and the ones in between, the more I appreciate where this band has come from, where it is at now and I look forward in anticipation to where they are going. It seems that time is accelerated in the development of this band. I appreciate that each member has something to say musically, and they can be heard, and felt, in a way that truely is taking the music furthur...........

I love the way Russo plays in space and does not concentrate on playing in the "box" . I never thought of Phil as the "traditional style" bass player and I love when he is the groove and not just in the groove. I listened to the Help on the Way from Best Buy and love what each player had to say in this one. Utica, Cincy, Best Buy etc. etc. etc. Wow ! ! These guys are laying down the shit..... They have caught lightning in a bottle once again with this group. I have been burning disc after disc for old tour friends that thought the goose bumps on the back of the neck would never return again. It's on........

This is not a re-interpretation of the music, it is a reincarnation. It's our second time around. It is a second chance to bring this community together. A chance to pass it on. We need uncommon people to use common sense and reason. Positive people with positive productive actions to ensure that our community moves furthur with the music. We need to lay it down too.

A house band for our community.....We are lucky...........We are all keepers of the light.

Well said, man. Im only 21 but ive been listenin to the dead since i was in a crib. And theres nothing better for me than listening to some tasty dead tunes, and get chills and goose bumps on every sweet beautiful note. lol. =-)
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds