• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Amazon exceeds my expectations

#213744 1 year, 9 months ago
i ordered that Stick Figure cd the other day, and would you believe I got it the very next day! I said damn! It's like magic and stuff! I saw the Federal Express man pull up in my driveway, he got out of his truck, he looked around all casual like, like he was surveying the area before he brought out his magic cardboard present that I had ordered. I said damn! Look at the honey, there's that cd I ordered! What cd did you order? I said Stick Figure. She says, who is that baby?! I says just you wait and hear, sugar dumpling, I ordered that yesterday. She says Damn! I know, baby, that was fast! You ordered that shit yesterday?! I says, yes! she says Damn!
Just then the doorbell sounds off, and I run to the door and catch myself in our hallway mirror as I slide by. Damn, I'm fine. If I was single I would date myself. Damn! I open the door and the man says package. I said Damn! He says what?! I says Damn that was fast! He says we try! Try ain't the word, damn, that was like instantmatic baby! Well sir if you sign here. I says hell yes I will sign there! I said Damn. Well, sir it was must be a nice order if you're that excited. You damn right. Damn! I just shook my head once more.
I humped that fellow all the way to his truck. I was so excited! Damn!
I ran in and opened the package and it was a freaking book. A book?! I ain't reading no damn book. I want my cd! Who reads in this house?! Who the hell reads in my house?! My family ran up to see what was wrong and my son says that's my book, Dad. Oh we got a reader in the house, do we? Boy, thinks he's Alexander Einstein. Well, Mr. Einstein, read.. read..
Read what? Say what one more freaking time!
We all sat around the fireplace and listened to him read. It was a good story. I fell asleep half way through and when I woke up, I beat his ass.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Amazon exceeds my expectations

#213746 1 year, 9 months ago
You have broke many soci-laws today.

also, pic of the fireplace or stfu
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#213749 1 year, 9 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
You have broke many soci-laws today.

also, pic of the fireplace or stfu

fireplace11.jpg
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#213753 1 year, 9 months ago
Was that original to the shack or........
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#213761 1 year, 9 months ago
i wanted it to look like my favorite all time oscar winning movie - Scooby Doo Goes Commando.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#213769 1 year, 9 months ago
Down to brass tax here.......
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#213782 1 year, 9 months ago
let's get down to brass tax here, how much for the gorilla?
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds