• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#248832 1 year, 7 months ago
if you go to the main page you can still click "watch now" and it shows the last 5 minutes
Chester
More or less in line

#248833 1 year, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
if you go to the main page you can still click "watch now" and it shows the last 5 minutes

Watching now. I wanna see the cartoon again!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Gratefullyjohn
Junior Boarder
Let it ride, let it roll... LET IT ROLL

#248836 1 year, 7 months ago
That was a great stream tonight! Funny road stories and great music!!
Broken heart don't feel so bad, you ain't got half of what you thought you had
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#248915 1 year, 7 months ago
Weir Here #14
When I Paint My Masterpiece - Bobby solo/Crosby joins at the end

Bob Weir, Jason Crosby, Jay Lane, Dave Schools, Steve Kimock and Leslie Mendelson
Don't Let Me Down
Cassidy
Truckin'

-stories-

Speed of Light - Leslie solo
? (another one of her songs) - Leslie/Crosby
--rest of the band joins
Can't Stop Loving You
Easy Love

-stories-

-with everybody
To Love Somebody
China Cat Sunflower>
I Know You Rider
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#248917 1 year, 7 months ago
I'm sad I missed this! Kept buffering like crazy. I hate having the slowest internet on the planet! And what happened to TRI catering to those with the slow internet?
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#248921 1 year, 7 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
I'm sad I missed this! Kept buffering like crazy. I hate having the slowest internet on the planet! And what happened to TRI catering to those with the slow internet?

No way!! My internet is the grand champion of slowness. I didn't even try last night. I bet there were 5 million people trying to watch it so that doesn't help. I'm thinking, like anything, the more people trying to access the site, the greater chance of buffering issues. At least Tri is free so when it doesn't work I can't really bitch too much but it is also the reason I refuse to pay Phil to watch his TXR webcasts. They should buy a cable channel and put all their webcasts on TV, even pay per view TV. Now that I would happily pay for.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#248922 1 year, 7 months ago
^I haven't checked in a while but if you right click on the screen they used to have an option to switch between 3 different qualities... low/med/high or something like that. I don't know how much of a difference that makes but they used to say switch to low quality if your having problems... sorry to hear you missed it cause of your connection.
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder

#248923 1 year, 7 months ago
When I'm at home, it runs pretty smoothly.

The only issues I've had have come from over loaded hotel wi-fi
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#248927 1 year, 7 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
^I haven't checked in a while but if you right click on the screen they used to have an option to switch between 3 different qualities... low/med/high or something like that. I don't know how much of a difference that makes but they used to say switch to low quality if your having problems... sorry to hear you missed it cause of your connection.

they use to have a link you can go to for lowspeed but everytime I try it doesn't exist. I will have to look for that icon option next time!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
bxorain
Senior Boarder

#248928 1 year, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
weir is soooo sloppy

This is classic. What a world we live in...we now have the "tonight show" for us deadheads, hosted by a founding member of the GD, with a roadie as his sidekick. We get live, mostly unrehearsed music with different musicians every week broadcasted in HD for FREE! We get stories from back in the day, right from the people who are actually responsible for these stories. Even more importantly, we're not only gifted with this musical experience but we get a peek into these musicians real personalities, mannerisms and humor....again, all for FREE, in our living rooms and at the expense of Bobby...his dime, not ours. Are you kidding me? This is an amazing gesture by Bob and a major thank you he's throwing out to us heads for the years of support. And of course, what do we see on message boards...fucking complaints. Usually I'll roll with some of the negativity but this is just a fucking joke. Take your complaints and shove them up your ass. Who the fuck are you? Evidently you are absolutely perfect in everything you do but most humans aren't and don't care to be. You don't like Bob's playing, the people on the show or the content yet you find it necessary to give us real time updates of your distaste for the product. If you don't like what Bob brings to the table then move on...it's a fucking embarrassment to all us Heads to be associated with this non-appreciative attitude and spoiled brat complaints.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, spring mountain high, jaredlang, drschuss, rippleish20
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#248931 1 year, 7 months ago
Bummer on the slow connection you all. On the flip side, I have super fast broadband and almost never have buffering problems at all with these shows or the webcasts. It does make a difference. I wont watch content from sites where it buffers all the time, just drives me crazy.

So last night was a joy. Really fun band last night with a bunch of great players really complementing each other. Would love to see these guys play around a bit during the Furthur down times.

Better yet, I see the music never stopping..........
The following user(s) said Thank You: bxorain
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#248935 1 year, 7 months ago
bxorain wrote:
wlewis wrote:
weir is soooo sloppy

This is classic. What a world we live in...we now have the "tonight show" for us deadheads, hosted by a founding member of the GD, with a roadie as his sidekick. We get live, mostly unrehearsed music with different musicians every week broadcasted in HD for FREE! We get stories from back in the day, right from the people who are actually responsible for these stories. Even more importantly, we're not only gifted with this musical experience but we get a peek into these musicians real personalities, mannerisms and humor....again, all for FREE, in our living rooms and at the expense of Bobby...his dime, not ours. Are you kidding me? This is an amazing gesture by Bob and a major thank you he's throwing out to us heads for the years of support. And of course, what do we see on message boards...fucking complaints. Usually I'll roll with some of the negativity but this is just a fucking joke. Take your complaints and shove them up your ass. Who the fuck are you? Evidently you are absolutely perfect in everything you do but most humans aren't and don't care to be. You don't like Bob's playing, the people on the show or the content yet you find it necessary to give us real time updates of your distaste for the product. If you don't like what Bob brings to the table then move on...it's a fucking embarrassment to all us Heads to be associated with this non-appreciative attitude and spoiled brat complaints.

Very well said. You did forget to mention the other "legitimate" complaints, like not enough tour dates, in not enough larger venues that are spaced too far apart.
I agree with everything you said, however telling people to take their complaints and shove them up their ass, that was a little harsh. Some people's asses might not be big enough to fit all these complaints.

Now with all that being said, WHERE IS MY FUCKING 5 NIGHT MONTREAL RUN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: bxorain
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds