• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2471

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247336 1 year, 6 months ago
Chester wrote:
Earlier tonight. I guess it starts in about 20 minutes. (On the east coast.)


I just tuned in , ready to watch and caught the last minute of it. They just decided to do it an hour and half early? Is there a re-broadcast?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247337 1 year, 6 months ago
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2471

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247352 1 year, 6 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30


The rebroadcast at 9:30PM is last weeks show, right? Is there a rebroadcast of tonights show (the show at 6:30)? ... I'm confused tonight...
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4291

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247353 1 year, 6 months ago
rippleish20 wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30


The rebroadcast at 9:30PM is last weeks show, right? Is there a rebroadcast of tonights show (the show at 6:30)? ... I'm confused tonight...

I believe it's the same show, just shown twice
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2471

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247355 1 year, 6 months ago
Warlock wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30


The rebroadcast at 9:30PM is last weeks show, right? Is there a rebroadcast of tonights show (the show at 6:30)? ... I'm confused tonight...

I believe it's the same show, just shown twice



"We know many of you out there in TV land were having issues streaming last week's Weir Here: Episode 13. So here is what we are going to do... Rebroadcast the show for you. TWICE! Tune in tonight, March 20 at 3:30pm and 6:30pm PT. Participate in the conversation online #WeirHere."

So there was no new show tonight?
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247357 1 year, 6 months ago
Late Show starts soon Weir Here Rebroadcast .. 6:30 pm PT .. www.tristudios.com/
Thank You Jerry
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Sustainabill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
NobleGlassArt
Gold Boarder
Posts:1147

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247358 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank god for a late show, I'd have missed this twice.
Twenty-seven years of nothing but failures and promises that I couldn't keep
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247359 1 year, 6 months ago
rippleish20 wrote:


So there was no new show tonight?


That is correct. There is/was no new show tonight. Watch the replay, it's history.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: rippleish20
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247361 1 year, 6 months ago
Pigpen clips in the intro and outro. Have fun watching the replay! May the stream be clean and flow free for all.
Thank You Jerry
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2676
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247365 1 year, 6 months ago
Move over here if you don't want to watch again.

Its a weekly webcast from Nashville, usually hosted by Jim Lauderdale. We've got Derek St. Holmes (Ted Nugent's guitarist in early days, when we didn't know Ted was such a dick) coming up and then Keller Williams and the touring McCourys

musiccityroots.com/live-stream
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3325

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247368 1 year, 6 months ago
This stuff is GREAT

Very grateful for the replay TRI
-- smell every flower --
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3325

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247370 1 year, 6 months ago
You don't hear a PEEP outta the crowd at this show

-- smell every flower --
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds