• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#217321 1 year, 11 months ago
Last week he opened with Easy To Slip and I think into another song then he answered some questions and did Most of the Time but maybe something before that. Then more questions and the Loose Lucy and Me & My Uncle ---- I know I'm missing at least 1

on the TRI home page there should be a big banner on the top that says something about the broadcast and "click here to watch now" ...... right now that banner says other stuff but a half hour before the broadcast starts it changes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#217326 1 year, 11 months ago
I must have missed the Easy to Slip cuz I know that one. Like I said I cant seem to click on anything at the tri page with luck or success. Seemingly slow on my part I know.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#217331 1 year, 11 months ago
well if you go here now ... www.tristudios.com/ ..... there should be a big rectangular thing at the top that switches every few seconds to something different.

at 8pm eastern time tonight that banner should change and only be for tonights broadcast. somewhere on it it will say "click here to watch now"

but your right with the tristudios.com/watchnow ... or whatever the link is should work fine if you dont see what I'm trying to explain tonight.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#217393 1 year, 11 months ago
Steve Parish is joining Bobby tonight!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Warlock, Griff
huemoon
Junior Boarder

#217400 1 year, 11 months ago
He's on!

Opened with Masterpiece...

but... the video is REALLY choppy for me. Anyone else having this issue??
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#217401 1 year, 11 months ago
actually he opened with K.C.Moan
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#217402 1 year, 11 months ago
It works fine for me until halfway thru the talking. Ugh! But Steve is cracking me up! Always a good time with him!
huemoon
Junior Boarder

#217403 1 year, 11 months ago
Then my stream is really messed up...... went from being mid-sentence talking with Parish to Playin in the Band.... hmm.
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#217404 1 year, 11 months ago
huemoon wrote:
Then my stream is really messed up...... went from being mid-sentence talking with Parish to Playin in the Band.... hmm.

try refreshing and see if that works
huemoon
Junior Boarder

#217405 1 year, 11 months ago
Tried... might be weather-related internet dysfunctionality up my way. Shucks!

Love the bits and pieces that are coming through but it's a bit frustrating as well... so I might have to call it quits. Phil's offering a 25cent stream tonight at Terrapin (rehearsal show for the upcoming run) -- starts in ~2 hours!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#217407 1 year, 11 months ago
the last 2 weeks my stream was terrible but I rebooted my modem the other night and then the Simon Townshed stream was great.... then during the 8-8:30 intro tonight it was all choppy again so I rebooted the modem and the whole show played without 1 skip... so that's either my internet connection/my modem or the router but both of our computers are wired direct to the modem and don't use wireless.

I thought it was a great show tonight and that guy was a hell of a guest. I wouldn't mind hearing stories from them all day. It was nice to finally get to watch this without all the skipping. some great stories tonight.

but what's up with Bob saying "this is the first time on acoustic" .... I've seen him do Playin' in the Band solo acoustic at least 3-4 times now

good stuff - I hope he picks up something like this again after the holidays
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#217408 1 year, 11 months ago
Steve and Bobby were a riot tonight!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds