• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247420 1 year ago
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Denver Man, kevin, FurthurFlower67
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247463 1 year ago
kevin wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 guys in their 60's, early 70's sitting around reminiscing about pigpen with their 40 year old archivist, what

exactly are you searching for bro ??



PRICELESS!!! I could listen to their stories all day long.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247465 1 year ago
Bobby - You MUST find a way to get Jason Crosby into your Ratdog line up. You would have to drop Jonathon Wilson you say? Totally fine! Let's move on this!!

Or a Weir/Crosby acoustic tour would be killer too. My point is - I WANT to see him more!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1901

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247467 1 year ago
Denver Man wrote:
Bobby - You MUST find a way to get Jason Crosby into your Ratdog line up. You would have to drop Jonathon Wilson you say? Totally fine! Let's move on this!!

Or a Weir/Crosby acoustic tour would be killer too. My point is - I WANT to see him more!


Jason is great; very talented. He seems to have been a hit with both Phil and Bobby so he'll most likely show up more and more...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247473 1 year ago
Sustainabill wrote:


Yeah this won't suck!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247474 1 year ago
Denver Man wrote:
kevin wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 guys in their 60's, early 70's sitting around reminiscing about pigpen with their 40 year old archivist, what

exactly are you searching for bro ??



PRICELESS!!! I could listen to their stories all day long.


parish is the only one i thought was distasteful. everybody else had worthwhile comments and topics. steve just wanted to talk about acid and alcohol and getting fucked up.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29114
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247481 1 year ago
wlewis wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
kevin wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 guys in their 60's, early 70's sitting around reminiscing about pigpen with their 40 year old archivist, what

exactly are you searching for bro ??



PRICELESS!!! I could listen to their stories all day long.


parish is the only one i thought was distasteful. everybody else had worthwhile comments and topics. steve just wanted to talk about acid and alcohol and getting fucked up.

And sex too, don't forget that. Looks Like Rain will never be the same for me again!

But that said, I have no problem putting aside intellectual discourse for a bit and listening to Steve's party stories, I think they're fun!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6472

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247483 1 year ago
i read about the LL rain thing before, i think in mcnallys book, possibly phils, can't remember. it's funny.

any other topic i think i probably wouldn't have cared. there isn't a whole lot of info on pigpen out there. i was truly hoping there would be some detailed questions, and answers on silly stuff we don't already have available in print. instead we heard some lame stories, 2 of which phil had to clarify the truth of what actually happened.

i did enjoy the 2nd half of the program much better
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6938
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247486 1 year ago
For that segment, they should have staid away from the lame questions on twitter. Or pick good ones before the show starts. But hell I can't remember shit from last year let alone 45 some years ago. Could you imagine seeing Robert Hunter sprawled out on the ground and then giving Owsley a balck eye? Crazy stuff man, reminds me of my crazy college days, totally out of hand...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247487 1 year ago
wlewis wrote:
i was truly hoping there would be some detailed questions, and answers on silly stuff we don't already have available in print


Not all of us are as informed as you. I was pleased to hear these stories told by people that I respect and admire.
You can't always get what you want... Unmet expectations can lead to disappointment... I choose to be grateful that I have the opportunity to witness these magical events without expectations. It's all brand new! Enjoy!
Thank You Jerry
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds