• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#246927 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank You Jerry
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6733
Muchas Garcias

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#246928 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank You Jerry
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15751

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#246987 1 year, 1 month ago
Sustainabill wrote:


Great shot. They still have that Prankster sense of humor.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6939
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247308 1 year ago
Please please please let this webcast work for me tonight.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Island Head
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4777

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247309 1 year ago
I missed it last week, must see TV tonight
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30636
More or less in line

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247326 1 year ago
Earlier tonight. I guess it starts in about 20 minutes. (On the east coast.)
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sustainabill
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1901

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247336 1 year ago
Chester wrote:
Earlier tonight. I guess it starts in about 20 minutes. (On the east coast.)


I just tuned in , ready to watch and caught the last minute of it. They just decided to do it an hour and half early? Is there a re-broadcast?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8082

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247337 1 year ago
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Sustainabill
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1901

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247352 1 year ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30


The rebroadcast at 9:30PM is last weeks show, right? Is there a rebroadcast of tonights show (the show at 6:30)? ... I'm confused tonight...
Warlock
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4186

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#247353 1 year ago
rippleish20 wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:
I wish they didn't have to edit stuff, like the tuning before FOTD but I understand they probably had to make it fit in a 1.5 hour slot since it was a little over last week

I hope they weren't editing cause they think it's 'uninteresting' or something like that, cause a lot of us love all that chatter/getting ready/not going as planned stuff...

I worked late and just caught the end... good thing there's another one on at 9:30


The rebroadcast at 9:30PM is last weeks show, right? Is there a rebroadcast of tonights show (the show at 6:30)? ... I'm confused tonight...

I believe it's the same show, just shown twice
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds