• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29105
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276918 8 months, 1 week ago
So I wonder what's in the little dropper vial that Bob has next to him and that he was dipping into earlier?
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1901

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276919 8 months, 1 week ago
A varied set of discussion points tinight
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6921
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276920 8 months, 1 week ago
Those stories were so cool. I grew up listening to Willie Nelson. My dad has always been a huge country western and bluegrass fan.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30583
More or less in line

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276921 8 months, 1 week ago
SunshineSue wrote:
So I wonder what's in the little dropper vial that Bob has next to him and that he was dipping into earlier?

Jay asked him about that, several episodes ago. He claims it's for his throat.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15700

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276922 8 months, 1 week ago
I wonder if there's a tape of that Thanksgiving jam at the Armadillo World Headquarters?
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15700

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276923 8 months, 1 week ago
Denver Man wrote:
Those stories were so cool. I grew up listening to Willie Nelson. My dad has always been a huge country western and bluegrass fan.


I actually got to see Willie sit in for a set with the Dead. Not the GD, unfortunately. This was in '03 in Camden and Willie was the warm-up act. A nice rootsy group of tunes highlighted by a rare version of The Race Is On.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Chester
Moderator
Posts:30583
More or less in line

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276925 8 months, 1 week ago
Equinox wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
Those stories were so cool. I grew up listening to Willie Nelson. My dad has always been a huge country western and bluegrass fan.


I actually got to see Willie sit in for a set with the Dead. Not the GD, unfortunately. This was in '03 in Camden and Willie was the warm-up act. A nice rootsy group of tunes highlighted by a rare version of The Race Is On.


Yeah, I saw that tour. Willie opened for them, and sat in. At Vernon downs.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Equinox
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:29105
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276926 8 months, 1 week ago
Dear Prudence! This is a great selection of songs tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:15700

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276927 8 months, 1 week ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Dear Prudence! This is a great selection of songs tonight.


One the better Weir Here's overall, I'd say.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:6921
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Weir Wednesdays!!!

#276928 8 months, 1 week ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Dear Prudence! This is a great selection of songs tonight.


One the better Weir Here's overall, I'd say.


This and last week
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds