Platinum Boarder

Today is the first day of the rest of your life

#21288 3 years, 3 months ago
Ps. I love you all!!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Today is the first day of the rest of your life

#21351 3 years, 3 months ago
unless of course you have a diffrent stance on pot then out come the haters,hypocrites.not you tony,your aite
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
reb
Visitor

#21364 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey captaintony, my taxi driver just asked me if I was ready for May 21st. After a few seconds I got what he meant: that is the day the world is to end according to someone's interpretation of the bible.

He said if a large quake hits New Zealand at sunrise then we are going to experience the rapture. Oh boy.

It might be true or NOT. Interesting discussion though.

judgmentdayismay212011.com/?p=1

The Bible says the day of judgment May 21, 2011 will begin with a worldwide earthquake that will cause all the bodies in every grave all over the world to be thrown out. When this happen millions of people will be killed on that day all over the world. Think about it. An earthquake strong enough to shake the entire planet. Actually, from what we are currently learning from the Bible. This will be a rolling earthquake that will begin with all the country around the international dateline and follow the sun around the earth on May 21, Each country in the successive date line experiencing the earthquake and the beginning of judgment around 6pm in each time zone. The dateline start around the countries of New Zealand and the Feegie Islands...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#21367 3 years, 3 months ago
better stock up on sage
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#21369 3 years, 3 months ago
i thought the world was gonna end in 2012,let me find my magic 8 ball......wheres that phone #?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#21402 3 years, 3 months ago
Great, better make my amends now.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21427 3 years, 3 months ago
Yea I thought the date was 12/22/11....

I actually plan on doing a super dose that day, just incase, make sure I go out right!

def taking 12/21-12/22 off work for it to.
reb
Visitor

#21434 3 years, 3 months ago
That is a great idea, tripping during the rapture. That is supposedly when dead people will ressurect as the world ends. That would be the ultimate experience.

I did dwell a bit on how I would handle impending doom, let's say that I wake up to the news that New Zelealnd is quaking and it will soon ripple to where I am standing. I wouldn't bother with protective/survival measures or going to church. No, I would just go to my favorite park and listen to some GD concert tapes on my walkman. I would take along some some mind expanders, party favors and beer.

I would look forward to seeing my departed loved ones of course.

My vision of heaven is one neverending JGB concert with special guests.

How about you?
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by .
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21437 3 years, 3 months ago
my vision of heaven would be seeing Jerry play forever in all different line ups, including GD and 16 (or however many years it is at the time) years of Jerry to listen to of stuff he's been doing up there.....
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#21458 3 years, 3 months ago
i may be going to hell in a bucket, but at least im enjoying the ride
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds