• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

Jerry Bown's a tired, old

#212697 1 year, 11 months ago
Communist. Hard work = wealth extraction. HAHAHAHA ! What a country ! I can't wait to see what happens.

When asked whether California was going to start a "tax-increase sweep" across the nation on CNN's "State of the Union," Brown agreed.

He said more people nationally will have to "share" more of the wealth they "extracted" to fund "collective" government.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

Re: Jerry Bown's a tired, old

#212894 1 year, 11 months ago
Because all rich people worked so much harder than poor people do. How do rich people make money? They get others to make something or do something and then they take some off the top. Not exactly extraction but not hard work either. So raising taxes makes one a communist? Then Reagan must have been a communist.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

Re: Jerry Brown's a tired, old

#212934 1 year, 11 months ago
Can't wait to see what happens. From the sidelines of course. Going to be lots of pain and suffering.

I'm definitely a sore loser and I want to see pain and suffering by the "other side" due to their own stupidity without dummy Bush to blame.

I subscribe to the Woody Allen philosophy on life:

We are divided into two groups, the horrible and the miserable. The horrible are terminal cases, blind people, etc. And the miserable is everyone else. So, be thankful that you're miserable.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by mtnhead.
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds