• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

If I was president

#212490 1 year, 9 months ago
i would lure all the hippies to Colorado and then blow the place up.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

Re: If I was president

#212632 1 year, 9 months ago
If I was president, I would:

Smile all the time, never speak in public without a scripted speech displayed on a teleprompter, mock anyone who built a business and is making a profit without paying their fair share to the government, pretend I like American culture and sports, convince the majority of people that being a servant to the state is fare more noble than being an self-starting business person, print money to pay for more social welfare while devaluing the dollar into dirt, borrow money from China to hire and pay government czars and fund failed green energy companies, fudge the unemployment data and economic growth data to make it appear as if the economy is growing when it's in the toilet, cover up foreign policy failures and negligent behavior that results in American ambassadors getting murdered at the hands of Islamic terrorists, invent a phony "war on women" story to get people all worked about the bad republicans all the while promoting radical Islam as a religion of peace, never who anyone my college transcripts that might shed light on the fraud that I am, take a bunch of vacations on the dime of my idolizing, taxpaying useful idiots who will vote in record numbers to elect me .... twice.

I'll think of more later.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#212633 1 year, 9 months ago
mtnhead wrote:
If I was president, I would:

Smile all the time, never speak in public without a scripted speech displayed on a teleprompter, mock anyone who built a business and is making a profit without paying their fair share to the government, pretend I like American culture and sports, convince the majority of people that being a servant to the state is fare more noble than being an self-starting business person, print money to pay for more social welfare while devaluing the dollar into dirt, borrow money from China to hire and pay government czars and fund failed green energy companies, fudge the unemployment data and economic growth data to make it appear as if the economy is growing when it's in the toilet, cover up foreign policy failures and negligent behavior that results in American ambassadors getting murdered at the hands of Islamic terrorists, invent a phony "war on women" story to get people all worked about the bad republicans all the while promoting radical Islam as a religion of peace, never who anyone my college transcripts that might shed light on the fraud that I am, take a bunch of vacations on the dime of my idolizing, taxpaying useful idiots who will vote in record numbers to elect me .... twice.

I'll think of more later.

Sore LOSER
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#212636 1 year, 9 months ago
Karl Rove & Co sure spent a lot of money to figure out that they Good Ol Boys Party is outdated and out of touch.

Most poli-spectators, have not a clue of what they regurgitate from their fake-o-clock news.

>>>>>POLI-SCIENCE<<<<<<

this is no roll of the dice this is strategic. Sorry to be offensive, but look at the cities within the blue states vs the red. Do you really think we would let the intellects from Omaha, Boise, Dallas, Little Rock, Birmingham, and the likes run this country?
trumping the values and power held in LA, CHI, Seattle, NYC, Minneapolis, Boston, Miami, Columbus, Portland?

Think about it logically, strain....I know it is hard with all the visions of commie red taking your guns and aborting your children.

>>Times they are a changin'<<
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#212640 1 year, 9 months ago
Thought of something else:

I'd be half black, half white but since I look mostly white, I'd play one race against another in America to incite social unrest, I'd paint the republican party as the party of old, white men with nothing to offer except racial hatred toward blacks and hispanics, I'd always run up and down the airstair or onto a stage where my idolizing "fans" come to see me give scripted speeches from a teleprompter...

More later.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#212642 1 year, 9 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Karl Rove & Co sure spent a lot of money to figure out that they Good Ol Boys Party is outdated and out of touch.

Most poli-spectators, have not a clue of what they regurgitate from their fake-o-clock news.

>>>>>POLI-SCIENCE<<<<<<

this is no roll of the dice this is strategic. Sorry to be offensive, but look at the cities within the blue states vs the red. Do you really think we would let the intellects from Omaha, Boise, Dallas, Little Rock, Birmingham, and the likes run this country?
trumping the values and power held in LA, CHI, Seattle, NYC, Minneapolis, Boston, Miami, Columbus, Portland?

Think about it logically, strain....I know it is hard with all the visions of commie red taking your guns and aborting your children.

Here's something to ponder in your once-pure but now drug-addled brain, if the country were to split apart, red states (where folks work), blue states (where intellectuals jerk off), how long before the blue states were digging tunnels to get into the red states ? Seriously, how long before the makers just say fuck you ? Doh ! Don't look now but .....
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#212664 1 year, 9 months ago
Then how do you explain all of the red states that have a higher percentage of people on Food Stamps?

chartsbin.com/view/1403
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#212680 1 year, 9 months ago
mtnhead wrote:
ecojaded wrote:

>>>>>POLI-SCIENCE<<<<<<

Here's something to ponder in your once-pure but now drug-addled brain, if the country were to split apart, red states (where folks work), blue states (where intellectuals jerk off), how long before the blue states were digging tunnels to get into the red states ? Seriously, how long before the makers just say fuck you ? Doh ! Don't look now but .....

^^^^^^^^^typical Republican propaganda, didn't Karl Rove say the same thing election night??
-- smell every flower --
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#212684 1 year, 9 months ago
ah, who gives a damn ! don't matta.

the intellectuals can blow me. especially the retards who work for the NYT.

why should i care
why should i care
girls of 15, sexually knowing
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by mtnhead.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#212685 1 year, 9 months ago
kevin wrote:
mtnhead wrote:
ecojaded wrote:

>>>>>POLI-SCIENCE<<<<<<

^^^^^^^^^typical Republican propaganda, didn't Karl Rove say the same thing election night??

maybe. he can suck my dick too.

think about it, do the blue states make anything ? bullshit maybe.

i don't really care. i'm committing myself to becoming a pain in the ass to the blue state overlords. anybody for some tax dodging and lobbying for more handouts ? i'm all in. how does one collect an unemployment check anyway ? do i have to blow someone ?
Time to create page: 0.84 seconds