• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Closet karma haters, the shame....

#21238 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow. Been gone for a day, come back, and I lost 6 karma points. Thats ok. Shame on you smiters. I will give someone a thumbs up everyday I log on and never a thumbs down. Boarders should be free to make jokes and throw in their 2 cents without a care about their "karma" or trying to be politically correct. I feel it may be discouraging folks from really letting loose, having fun, and saying whats on their mind. So go ahead, smite me! I'm ok with it, but I will spread nothing but applause daily. So if your karma goes up, it just might be me. If it goes down, you know who it wasn't. End rant.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

Re: Closet karma haters, the shame....

#21239 2 years, 11 months ago
does it really matter?
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#21240 2 years, 11 months ago
"there's no need for you to be worrying about all those people, you never see those people anyway"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#21243 2 years, 11 months ago
Don't know you but I gave u a karma bump. Im using 85% of my kindness
GOOD LOVE
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21244 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't really care about it. I said that. I just think its a "freedom of speech discourager" and thats going to make it boring sometimes. So I will never use the smite button. Let er rip!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21249 2 years, 11 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
Don't know you but I gave u a karma bump. Im using 85% of my kindness

Why thanks dude. I shall return the good vibes someday. Clearly you do not mind poop jokes or tokin up while giving birth sarcasm posts.
reb
Visitor

#21264 2 years, 11 months ago
hey neverstop66 I just gave you two karma thumbs up. You have been entertaining and you have been participating all over the place here on the furthur board, so you deserve some good karma.

I went from -9 karma back up to a +1 and I think it has to do with giving thanks and getting thanks too. That is the mystery factor in the karman rating system IMO

Poop is a universal funny and is is a sure bet when yuking it up with the grand kiddies. There are lots of poop references around here lately anyway beside yours.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#21269 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Wow. Been gone for a day, come back, and I lost 6 karma points. Thats ok. Shame on you smiters. I will give someone a thumbs up everyday I log on and never a thumbs down. Boarders should be free to make jokes and throw in their 2 cents without a care about their "karma" or trying to be politically correct. I feel it may be discouraging folks from really letting loose, having fun, and saying whats on their mind. So go ahead, smite me! I'm ok with it, but I will spread nothing but applause daily. So if your karma goes up, it just might be me. If it goes down, you know who it wasn't. End rant.

That's a paddlin'!!!

Lucky for you I just smited someone else ... so it'll have to wait another hour before I can ding your karma. I've already set a reminder in Outlook!
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by FaceOnMars.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#21295 2 years, 11 months ago
FaceOnMars wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

That's a paddlin'!!!

Lucky for you I just smited someone else ... so it'll have to wait another hour before I can ding your karma. I've already set a reminder in Outlook!

Yea, my ass is mighty red and sore. I just took another hit a minute ago. lol
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#21323 2 years, 11 months ago
i get smited daily i have learned to accept the fact that my semi conservative lean will be always smited by people in the circles around the music i love so dearly ........oh well
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds