• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
hyjacker
Junior Boarder

So Looking Forward to the Rest of this Run

#211900 1 year, 10 months ago
I was psyched but almost didn't go to the Wellmont. Almost made a huge mistake and stayed home. However I came to my senses and went. Three of the best shows I've seen in years and will be at every show left in this run Roseland and Capital. You just had to be there
The following user(s) said Thank You: rippleish20
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: So Looking Forward to the Rest of this Run

#211922 1 year, 10 months ago
I was thinking of giving up a few being on a tight budget but I'm glad I didn't give up any of this run cause all it took was Phil with the Mississippi Half-Step opener for me to decide I'm doing what it takes to make the whole run happen
stricken
Gold Boarder

#211926 1 year, 10 months ago
Wish you all a good and safe time i enjoyed the shows and the time spent with all the family and seeing all the great smiles.
I would recommend anyone sitting on the fence get down off it and take in a splendid night with phil and friends.

And thanks phil for really rockin our socks off
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#212056 1 year, 10 months ago
I bought tickets for Montclair and Portchester but wasn't really that excited until the first show. Now I'm really happy I bought the tickets and wish I had arranged to go to the NYC shows. The Wellmont shows were amazing!
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#212072 1 year, 10 months ago
are they selling SBDs for this short tour?
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds