• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Music Interests Besides Furthur/Dead

#213058 1 year, 11 months ago
[quote="SugarMee" post=211936]I'm happy I got to see Sunshine and Moonbeam from DubTribe (also from SF) Rabbit in the Moon was alot of fun live quote]

Holy Shit, have I found another person that knows who RITM is? Ahhh I just remebered that you are in FL. Fiqures/ ONly seen them once, maybe 2001-2002, also saw DJ monk the same night (long night )

Anyways to add my non-dead music tastes: I really love Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam, other then the nostalgic spirit of the Dead, I have never had another music group speak so much to my being. Now there are the staples, CCR, Bob Segar, Zep, Dylan, Tom Waits...but I also keep current and love some newer music Decemberists, Ray Lamontage, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper.

List I highly recommend you checking out if you have never heard them is : Tapes and Tapes, Jermey Messersmith, Andrew Bird, Dead Man Winter, Trampeld by Turtles and Mason Jennings.

edit: NEXT TO FURTHUR CHRIS ROBINSON BROTHERHOOD IS MY FAVORITE BAND.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by ecojaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wharfrat71
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#213683 1 year, 11 months ago
Neil Young, Jimmy Buffett, Promise of the Real, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Clapton, Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Steely Dan, etc.
Been listening to a lot of Dirty Heads and Slightly Stoopid lately. Needed a change.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#213688 1 year, 11 months ago
zach deputy, marley , jazz , classical ,stevie nicks , anything pretty much except really tear in my beer country
oh dont care for nasty rap , goth, heavy metal , I am gettig old ahhaahha
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by alilfurther.
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#213696 1 year, 11 months ago
A little known band out of Norcal near Sacramento. Really like these guys.

"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

#215539 1 year, 11 months ago
[quote="ecojaded" post=213058]SugarMee wrote:
I'm happy I got to see Sunshine and Moonbeam from DubTribe (also from SF) Rabbit in the Moon was alot of fun live quote]

Holy Shit, have I found another person that knows who RITM is? Ahhh I just remebered that you are in FL. Fiqures/ ONly seen them once, maybe 2001-2002, also saw DJ monk the same night (long night )

AHH!!! That's awesome!! Yeah bunny monk and co. made some incredible music. I love this pic taken the WMC in miami..good times The lighted suit bunny wore was incredible, but this mirror suit was AWESOME, alot of smoke in the area and they turned off all the lights and screens and hit him with tons of coloured lasers..too cool
Attachments:
Chester
More or less in line

#215552 1 year, 11 months ago
I've been really enjoying the Dave Nelson band a lot lately. www.nelsonband.com/
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds