• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

marriott rewards

#210926 1 year, 8 months ago
anybody else a member?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
66slim
Platinum Boarder

Re: marriott rewards

#210930 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes. I think so. Why? What is the message?
And leave it on!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#210933 1 year, 8 months ago
i was just curious what kind of MR roster we had here. i am about to hit gold status (thanks furthur) wondering if we had any golds or platinums here had a few questions.
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#210938 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh cool. Sorry my points have not accumulated that high yet.
And leave it on!
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#210966 1 year, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i was just curious what kind of MR roster we had here. i am about to hit gold status (thanks furthur) wondering if we had any golds or platinums here had a few questions.

Thanks to Furthur, I am also just a few nights away from Gold status (will hit it by the end of the year). Not entirely sure what that means... looks like perks are free room upgrades and priority late checkout (both when available) and free lounge or breakfast at the fancy Marriotts (which I do not generally stay at) and free internet when not already free. If you find out anything, let me know.

http://www.marriott.com/rewards/member-benefits/gold.mi
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#210995 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah i've read up on that. they don't really divulge everything in there though.

i do know like you mentioned concierge lounge access is a given once you hit gold. that seems good enough in it's own. assuming the lounge is still serving booze (some stopped) and breakfast/dinner, it's worth it to be at the full service marriott. i normally spend my time at the lower tiers like fairfield, courtyard, sprinhill, residence, etc but do find once you are gold the full services are probably the way to go.

i must say marriott rewards customer service is one of the best customer service departments i've ever had to deal with. they know how to make the customer happy.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#211835 1 year, 8 months ago
cindy it randomly happened today. i think due to my credit card. do you have a MR credit card too?

going to have to do some special weekend runs of shows next year. hopefully some cities with full service marriotts nearby!
cryptical1
Fresh Boarder

#212087 1 year, 8 months ago
ain't no mercy in the Marriott Dojo
at least im enjoyin' the ride
-GB
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, ecojaded
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#212101 1 year, 8 months ago
I was reading a while back that Mitt Romney is a big Marriot guy, he was named after the CEO Willard Marriot and the traveling press always stayed at the Marriot while on the campaign trail and they were racking up major rewards and loving it. The service sounds legendary.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#212117 1 year, 8 months ago
i would believe it. marriott is owned by some serious right wingers. for me, the rewards have been phenomenal, but like i said earlier, it is truly the customer service that keeps me coming back. even when they fuck up, they make it so worth your while. if only they knew...

i saw the mitt romney bus on the road in ohio but unfortunately never ran into him at a hotel. now THAT would be one funny encounter.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds