• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

Re: Legalize, it in Colorado

#210602 1 year, 10 months ago
Its not the feds as its what is fueling them....BigPharma. A 550 billion dollar per year industry which is unable to patent a plant looks to lose and they know it. Everything from advil to viagara could take a hit. It would not surprise me to see the feds do something. The only possible good part about this is competition from the tobacco industry. But i myself would not want anything that they would offer...they would do somthing to make it addictive. If i had any advice for you folks in colorado....fallow Ghandi's footsteps with homespun fabric and GROW YOUR OWN.
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by DancinBear.
perry
Senior Boarder

#210609 1 year, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Chester wrote:
Colorado moved way up on the list of repeat vacation destinations.

Red Rocks becomers even more important.

Absolutely!!

Red Rocks already bans medical marijuana....The Feds have already let Colorado know their position has not changed, so might be tough to even start this up.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#210612 1 year, 10 months ago
Don't forget over here on the east coast mass opening the door (for medical use)! Not a resident there anymore but my family still is!
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#210619 1 year, 10 months ago
perry wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Chester wrote:

Absolutely!!

Red Rocks already bans medical marijuana....The Feds have already let Colorado know their position has not changed, so might be tough to even start this up.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Phred
Senior Boarder

#210635 1 year, 10 months ago
perry wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Chester wrote:

Absolutely!!

Yeah, RR bans it . If you were at any of the shows this summer/fall you know how well that is working out...assuming you can see through the green haze, Ship Rock and Creation Rock look awesome!
Phred
Senior Boarder

#210638 1 year, 10 months ago
Here is what the Pro Amendment 64 folks were handing out on campus yesterday.....
Yes64.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Legalize it, in Colorado

#210659 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s right -- many speculate that the price of marijuana will go down significantly as the industry enters a new legal environment. A report by Dale Gieringer, director of California NORML, a non-profit lobbying group working to legalize marijuana, shows that legal marijuana in an open market could cost as little as $3 an ounce -- 100 times less than its current price of about $300 (H/t: Slate).

WTF. $3 a ounce. Really
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SugarMee
Expert Boarder
hay

Re: Legalize it, in Colorado

#210810 1 year, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
That’s right -- many speculate that the price of marijuana will go down significantly as the industry enters a new legal environment. A report by Dale Gieringer, director of California NORML, a non-profit lobbying group working to legalize marijuana, shows that legal marijuana in an open market could cost as little as $3 an ounce -- 100 times less than its current price of about $300 (H/t: Slate).

WTF. $3 a ounce. Really

Wow!! I don't even smoke anymore, but at $3 an ounce I might start back.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#211234 1 year, 10 months ago
NewHampshireJed wrote:
Don't forget over here on the east coast mass opening the door (for medical use)! Not a resident there anymore but my family still is!

I live in MA and am more pleased over its status here.

Medicinal for terminally ill or chronic severe pain. This keeps the feds from being to concerned about dealing with marijuana in MA.

Decriminalized in MA less than an ounce. This allows anyone to buy and keep their herb as long it is less than ounce on the person at any one time. The decriminalization has also made the smell of marijuana in a car no longer probable cause for a search of the person or vehicle.

The feds don't get pissed because it's not legalized, the pharmaceutical bigwigs still take the hit, patients get the medicine they deserve and I'm not longer a criminal because I have no need to drive anywhere with more than 28.3 grams. And to boot I don't have to register with the state or the federal government as a cannabis user.

Not to mention we've got the best strains and herb in the country. California always gets the props because they have the quantity but everything I've come across in CA is NEVER as good as what I can get from my friendly neighborhood growers here in western MA. And I've been to the dispensaries, gotten herb right from the farm, and tasted what people in CA call fantastic herb. Honestly the "small" batch grows in MA always come out on top.

Not to mention Sour Diesel, Willy's Wonder, and Chemdawg strains all originated in the fine state of Massachusetts. An OG Kush california's favorite pot half the time came from a Chemdawg bag that he got from Tahoe and made better
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#211274 1 year, 10 months ago
IMG_1047.JPG
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#211688 1 year, 10 months ago
Now, that's smog I can live with!
Takin' it in stride!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#211702 1 year, 10 months ago
RowTimmy wrote:
IMG_1047.JPG

Haha ... it was like that before legalization!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds