• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

Re: Legalize, it in Colorado

#213773 1 year, 9 months ago
You amoral idiots reap what you sow.

You want free dope, unfettered access to baby killing clinics, other people's money promised to you by your leader, social justice, one party rule, well ok, then don't be surprised when people start rebelling and not wanting to come to your parties. The society is divided, angry, ugly and getting worse. Congratulations !

Morons.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#213780 1 year, 9 months ago
mtnhead wrote:

You want free dope, unfettered access to baby killing clinics, other people's money promised to you by your leader, social justice, one party rule, well ok, then don't be surprised when people start rebelling and not wanting to come to your parties. The society is divided, angry, ugly and getting worse. Congratulations !

Morons.

Way to come off like a complete douche. You have a different opinion that's cool, but anyone who doesn't agree with you is a moron? You sound like a real fucktard.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#213790 1 year, 9 months ago
I don't think it is tdog, just my hunch. I hate trying to figure out people's alter personalities.

Nice seeing you on here Stranger! Will I see you in Denver for Bobby?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#213791 1 year, 9 months ago
mtnhead wrote:

Morons.

Geezus, what's your problem man? You are the one making it ugly and divided!
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#213797 1 year, 9 months ago
I think mtnhead is trying to get a rise out of people. Dont' fall for it. Ignore it and it will go away.
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#214009 1 year, 9 months ago
ladies and gents i think we have a....... TroLoloLo

Denver Man
Platinum Boarder

#214109 1 year, 9 months ago
I'm embarrassed if you really do live in Colorado Mnthead ... and if so you are the typical disrespectful transplant. Talk about unwelcome here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#214149 1 year, 9 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I'm embarrassed if you really do live in Colorado Mnthead ... and if so you are the typical disrespectful transplant. Talk about unwelcome here...

Who are you to judge me ? Since we're judging, you're a typical moron of the statist left who thinks you can win a fucking election and then dictate how everyone lives. Hello ! We have a Constitution. We elect temporary politicians who have no right to fundamentally transform our nation.

I'm embarrassed idiots like you exist. You know so much that isn't true, to quote a American hero.

I'm telling all of you arrogant morons who think you've won the argument, better wise up. All you won was the majority of takers voting to steal more from the makers and it never ends pretty. Just look across the pond to see your future.

The level of ignorance and myopia is astounding in America today.

Yes, I live in Colorado. What are you going to do about it, jerk ? Sounds like you hate me for being "different". Well, people like you suck !

Aren't you the same asshole who said that Romney had no right to be at Red Rocks park ? Why, because he has conservative values and doesn't smoke dope ? That's just ignorant, arrogant and just plane fucked up. Romney can come to my house any time and I'd have his back in a jam any day of the week. Obama, on the other hand can stay in Chicago where his criminal friends are.

You're a jerk.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by mtnhead.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#214157 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey mtnhead. How the hell are you? What species are you? And what galaxy are you orbiting? You sound like a six year old child who doesn't get his way , + takes his sandbox home with him. Your side lost, so suck it up. It is a democracy, correct? I am embarrassed to have people like you live in our fine state. I hope you have something to be thankful for during Thanksgiving. Peace be with you.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#214158 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks, same to you.

Absolutely ! I'm thankful I'm not an indoctrinated communist moron !

Hostess Twinkies are no more as of today. Another American tradition gone. Thanks idiots ! What will all the new legal dope smokers do about late night munchies. The horror.
Time to create page: 1.00 seconds