#212798 1 year, 11 months ago
I miss ya too platy man!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: PLATYPUS

#212810 1 year, 11 months ago
i am assuming others bumped it for the same reason i did many days ago, and that was to let him see the thread. i created the thread for george since he is not on here any longer and most of the time without internet on a remote island in alaska. the platypus was logged in to the forum while this was front page and he never answered. i gave up. the other day he created a thread and i instantly responded for him to PM me since he had not yet. he did so later that day or the following day. i responded today with georges address information. THE PLATYPUS said he wanted to send george the money he owes him ASAP. nobody told him this time around to do the right thing. he finally came to the conclusion on his own. strider bumped this before i told anybody he messaged me.

it is not embarrassing, chester and scarletfire. what he did was embarrassing. fixing the situation is not.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#221792 1 year, 10 months ago
and the platypus fails again...

a month ago some of you folks were giving me shit about bumping this thread. well, feel free to continue thinking you make sense, because you don't.

your beloved mooch the platypus came back to ask for information to make things right with george. he wanted to send george the money he so clearly burned him on. he was given the information more than one time since he seemed to tactfully ignore the threads where he was being called out. he was given the information over a month ago, and nothing has happened since. he hardly logged in after that, and certainly never made things right with george. this is the same dude who said he was going to stand around NYE weekend outside looking for free tickets. can't anybody add things up here?

are you going to ask me why i would bump this?

my friend got burned by this punk, and everybody holds these false illusions like he's a good kid or a team player. he's a dirtbag. even when he comes crawling back to make it right he fucks up again.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#221830 1 year, 10 months ago
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#221849 1 year, 10 months ago
LAME
I went walkin' out last summer