• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: I have a mouse in the house !

#210227 1 year, 11 months ago
just dynamite the fuker, trust me. And maybe Ali is right, it may be a land shark?
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#210241 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey dont you hurt me mouse friend i sent him there to POST UP!!!!! Now come post up with us at phil and friends!!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#210246 1 year, 11 months ago
It's that time of year!

We had a bad issue with those boogers a few years ago. Now we have some cats prowling around and haven't seen one since. I wouldn't mess around though. Get the traps that kill, they have better ones out there than the traditional snap trap that snaps your fingers when trying to set them. God I hate those things!! We tried the live ones once because my wife gets all squeemish but that turned into a nightmare trying to free a live mouse, besides it will just come back inside!! Like alilfurthur said, get rid of it now before there are babies! Good luck!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#210262 1 year, 11 months ago
I may even set some traps around now just so they're there. It's been a few years since I seen one but it sure does suck when you do in the middle of the night and have to get some traps ready then

edit --actually there are still old traps set up with very old penut butter and stuff, they can probably use some refreshing. most arn't even 'set to kill' anymore
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#210267 1 year, 11 months ago
GOOD LUCK!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
DancinBear
Junior Boarder

#210270 1 year, 11 months ago
How about a jar of used fry oil?....

Cute story.....I was cleaning house one saturday am and while doing the dishes i needed something to put some used fry oil in. Since I couldn't find anything else I put the fry oil in a very large glass vase and went off to do something else in the living room. Next thing I hear a clank sound like a dish had shifted. It was only me in the house so i went to the kitchen to see what was up. There in the vase of used fry oil was a little mouse standing on his tip toes holding his nose above oil level. I took the poor little guy across the street to a vacant lot and dumped him out with the oil onto the ground.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#210273 1 year, 11 months ago
stupid computer double posted
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Denver Man.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#210304 1 year, 11 months ago
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Strider1.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#210924 1 year, 11 months ago
I have to put in another plug for the cat method. While letting one cat out the other night, another dashed in with a still live mouse in its mouth (not the first time this has happened). We didn't manage to catch it that night. However, one of the Slaughter Sisters seems to have taken care of it for me. The mouse, now deceased, was lying right next to my chair this morning, all ready for me to have for breakfast. Good kitty!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#210928 1 year, 11 months ago
i wish i had a picture of the size of the rat we found living in our fraternity house in college.

horrifying.

i woke up to it shifting around in my bedroom so many times, dragging the carcass back to the den. finally one day i had to do it i poisoned the absolute hell out of the thing. the joke was on me. it got stuck behind the refrigerator and stunk to high hell. nobody knew that's where it actually was, we assumed inside the wall. i had moved out and graduated before the decaying process of that thing had finished.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds