• Topics not covered in other forums.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Re: see ya ll real soon

#210392 1 year, 11 months ago
stricken wrote:
niarfoxob wrote:
LUCKY, have fun out there and be safe!!! I'll hold down the fort in KY. ROCK THEIR SOCKS OFF PHIL!

Yeah what he said PHIL & FRIENDS I double dog dare you to rock our socks off.
Well according to scarlet we can just get him to stick his toungue to a flagpole and were good.Wonder how many tickets he has maybe we could miracle some1 while he sounds well just like the dude on the christmas story hepth helpth lmao see ya fuckers tomorrow!!!! p.s. lunch @ shakedown bbq on the way up strick then we can just convoy from there i could jump in with you and ride the rest of the way down give ya some company wait you quit smoking scratch that! lmao
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by i_be_sublime.
stricken
Gold Boarder

#210398 1 year, 11 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
stricken wrote:
niarfoxob wrote:
LUCKY, have fun out there and be safe!!! I'll hold down the fort in KY. ROCK THEIR SOCKS OFF PHIL!

Well according to scarlet we can just get him to stick his toungue to a flagpole and were good.Wonder how many tickets he has maybe we could miracle some1 while he sounds well just like the dude on the christmas story hepth helpth lmao see ya fuckers tomorrow!!!! p.s. lunch @ shakedown bbq on the way up strick then we can just convoy from there i could jump in with you and ride the rest of the way down give ya some company wait you quit smoking scratch that! lmao

yeah you got to watch that scarlet fellow pretty close i think there is a roundabout near the venue so he may make it by second set lol. dont worry about the smoking you can stick your head out the window with your tongue dangling maybe even find you a nice girl like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#210401 1 year, 11 months ago
^^^^none of that makes sense to me?
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#210461 1 year, 11 months ago
stricken wrote:
i_be_sublime wrote:
stricken wrote:
niarfoxob wrote:

yeah you got to watch that scarlet fellow pretty close i think there is a roundabout near the venue so he may make it by second set lol. dont worry about the smoking you can stick your head out the window with your tongue dangling maybe even find you a nice girl like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey whatever it takes to be the king bee.You know me though she gotta be west la fadeaway.I allready know all i need to know lol
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#210479 1 year, 11 months ago
niarfoxob wrote:
^^^^none of that makes sense to me?
There are a bunch of references and inside jokes that we have from are many miles and yrs on the road.For instances the roundabout we went round and round and wait around again on the way to the motel from the merriweather thanks again scarlet never listen to a gps in a roundabout it does nt announce the turn till after your past it.I think also that was the same night he gave the gps the route from the theater to uh the theater and they were supposed to be back to the motel.Ya know just shit that happens when ya have way to much fun with the same old folks time and time again.To much of everything is just enough!!!hope that helps ya lol and tell me ya never saw the christmas story where ralphie puts his toungue on the flagpole and they had to call the fire company to come get him off??In scarlets defense ya would nt have to get him to do it anyway he d prolly just buy ya a ticket and say fuck all that cus he is that KIND of a brother!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by i_be_sublime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, alilfurther
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#210563 1 year, 11 months ago
Ya know that is funny. After the Furthur show in cincinnati, we drove around and around a parking garage for like an hour. We couldn't find the exit. Everytime we came to one of those big concrete beams that holds the floors up, we ducked, like it was going to hit our heads. ah GOOD TIMES. come on PHIL rock it like there's no tomorrow!!!!
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken, alilfurther, mcolleen
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#214314 1 year, 11 months ago
niarfoxob wrote:
Ya know that is funny. After the Furthur show in cincinnati, we drove around and around a parking garage for like an hour. We couldn't find the exit. Everytime we came to one of those big concrete beams that holds the floors up, we ducked, like it was going to hit our heads. ah GOOD TIMES. come on PHIL rock it like there's no tomorrow!!!!
It just took 4 no wait 6 of us to get out of the parking garage at the wellmont the other night.Who needs a kiosk to pay anyway?I guess we did lol
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds