• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Who had trouble getting Bob Weir tickets this morn

#20929 3 years, 2 months ago
I just got threw after 45 minutes.

I couldn't get nothing but a waiting room online and I was calling on the phone, 2 seperate people on 2 lines and I got put on hold after a 25 minutes then I was on hold for 20 before finally getting through.....

This is for Pittsfield, MA

I got 4th row of the 1st balcony dead center of theatre, 3 tickets.

I hope everybody gets what they want, I am so siked for this!!
reb
Visitor

Re: Who had trouble getting Bob Weir tickets this morn

#21018 3 years, 2 months ago
wow those are great seats. what venue was that? I am still waiting for him announce westbury.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21022 3 years, 2 months ago
Pittsfield, MA ... The Colonial Theatre .. holds 700 people

Is it rumored that the 8/7 show will be in Westbury, and where is that, New York?

cause I'm hoping I can make that one to!

if your talking about this place ... westbury-theatre.com/ .... Then I can't wait and will be there to! looks like a real nice venue.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
reb
Visitor

#21064 3 years, 2 months ago
I get it now, you got those great seats for the 700 seat Pittsfiled MA show.

I misread your post thinking you said "that's it for Pittsfield", meaning you didn't get through at all. You got the tics over the phone. congrats.

Now the Westbury is on Lohg Island @ 960 Brush Hollow Road, Westbury, NY 11590. and it has a new name, The NYCB Theater at Westbury. It is a fabulous old venue where the stage rotates. When it was called the Westbury Music Fair, they hosted lots of vintage performers, I saw Herman's Hermits, The Turtles and Davy Jones of The Monkees on the same bill there in the 90's. Ha. All acts were really good except for Davy Jones.

westbury-theatre.com/contact.php

The NYCB Theater at Westbury (originally known as the Westbury Music Fair) is an entertainment venue located in Westbury, New York constructed in theater in the round style with seating for 3,000 that was originally developed as a means to present top performers and productions of popular theatrical musicals at a series of venues located in suburban locations on the East Coast of the United States. The Westbury Theatre is one of the premier venues for the New York City area. Some of the greatest performers and comedians have performed here in the past and the future will be no different.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

#21070 3 years, 2 months ago
reb wrote:
It is a fabulous old venue where the stage rotates.

Do you think Bobby will rotate?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21075 3 years, 2 months ago
is it rumored that he is going to be there or are we just hoping?

I noticed they have nothing on their schedule on the date that Bobby is still going to announce....

it must rotate real slow so they don't get dizzy onstage, wouldn't you think?
reb
Visitor

#21092 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah it is a trip to have the stage move round ever so slowly. It is theater in the round, a concept that came and went rather quickly. It is sort of funny to think about, but it does make you happy when you get full frontal view.

The best part is that the band enters from the back of the house, walking right down the center isle, there is not a backstage at all. You can get them to geive you a hand slap sometimes as they go by your seat.

This is a rumor that made its appearance on this thread:

www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...ur--more-shows-added
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#21135 3 years, 2 months ago
Thank you I missed that

I hope its true!!!
DaddyDead
Junior Boarder

#21142 3 years, 2 months ago
BOOOO WHOOOO...... Be GRATEFUL for the opportunity!
Once again the Midwest gets missed. All costal dates....what about Minneapolis, Chicago, Detroit, Cincinatti, Iowa, anywhere...?
Praying for a Midwest August 7th date.... Bobby your fans want you...
I proudly own the "I Love Weir'd Music" T - Shirt and I explain PROUDLY every time I'm in public!
DaddyDead
Junior Boarder

#21143 3 years, 2 months ago
Love the pic dude.
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds