Gov't Mule Stream from STL tonight!!!

#209012 1 year, 9 months ago
POSSIBLE!!!

(((((STREAM)))))

Come one come all!!!

www.ustream.tv/channel/otterman1
www.ustream.tv/channel/imoverhere

NOTE FROM STREAMER
"Alternate channel above. LiquidWaffles will be tower mics but looking for a better patch when I get to the venue(since no laptop and programs have changed....it will sound good nevertheless). This will be tower mics. The second 'I'moverhere' will be stereo condenser mics on the iphone. Either way I have to load it through some idevice."
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Terrapin Sedation, lightchaser, SunshineSue, amusingdeva
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Gov't Mule Stream from STL tonight!!!

#209018 1 year, 9 months ago
I am super bummed I have to miss out on this! No extra fun for me until NYE and with my trip to Rock N Roll hall of Fame next week I need every penny I have. So grateful for the streamers, dreamers, and believers!!!

Anyways a little show info from the streamer....

Gov't Mule 8:45-10PM & 10:20-11:15PM
*Set times are approximate and subject to change
Central Time Zone

*Show time is at 7:30 with an opening act*
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue, amusingdeva
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#209044 1 year, 9 months ago
you know, i have too say, i saw the mule back in like 96 and 97 with the original bassist, who had that crazy bass/ mandolin thing, and i gotta admit, the mule is grown man music and i was too young to dig it. i remember being at the shows, and thinking it sounded too hard or whatever.
i know listend to those recordings and are blown away. i am grateful i got to see them in tiny ass venues with the original bassist.
this was before warren was in any incarnation of phil and friends or dead or TOO, so the GD songs were limited, but i do remember a some crazy good jammin on that mando thing.
ahhh to be young again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poles
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#209074 1 year, 9 months ago
The warm up band is being streamed live now. Sounds like it should be some quality Mule in about an hour!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Poles
Expert Boarder

#209078 1 year, 9 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
you know, i have too say, i saw the mule back in like 96 and 97 with the original bassist, who had that crazy bass/ mandolin thing, and i gotta admit, the mule is grown man music and i was too young to dig it. i remember being at the shows, and thinking it sounded too hard or whatever.
i know listend to those recordings and are blown away. i am grateful i got to see them in tiny ass venues with the original bassist.
this was before warren was in any incarnation of phil and friends or dead or TOO, so the GD songs were limited, but i do remember a some crazy good jammin on that mando thing.
ahhh to be young again.

Mule is probably my fave to date. I've seen them dozens of times and they always rocked it out. I saw them two weeks before Allen Woody passed away at a small club on the Jersey Shore, it was amazing. One of the greates ensemble concerts I ever witnessed was the One For Woody benefit in Sept. 2000. What a special night to say goodbye. Phil and Friends, Black Crowes, Allmans, and host of special guests including Leslie West.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#209085 1 year, 9 months ago
I'm sure it's going to be a professional show, and the Pageant is a great venue.

I'm missing the show too. If FFF had made some plans I would have been sure to go see the folks. But as it stands I'm happy to chill at home.

Have fun with the stream everyone!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#209086 1 year, 9 months ago
Where's my MULE??!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Otterman!!!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#209090 1 year, 9 months ago
I just got it on, and this is sounding great! Warren is always so incredible!
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds