• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Mooncussers w/Hagar, Weir, Wilson & Chimenti

#208975 1 year, 11 months ago
Mooncussers with special guests Sammy Hagar, Bob Weir, Jonathan Wilson, and Jeff Chimenti

music.yahoo.com/video/mooncussers-sweetw...-hall-004009021.html

On October 19, Sweetwater hosted a benefit concert for the Coming Home Project. The Coming Home Project is a non-profit organization devoted to providing expert, compassionate care, support, education, and stress management tools for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, service members, their families, and their service providers. You can watch video from this very special evening here: bitly.com/TFeEft.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpeff, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Mooncussers w/Hagar, Weir, Wilson & Chimenti

#209003 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! I thought that was a surprisingly enjoyable show. I never knew I could have fun listening to Sammy Hagar, much less Sammy sleazing up Loose Lucy. But it was kind of fun, and definitely for a good cause!
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#209047 1 year, 11 months ago
dude rock and roll makes for strange bedfellows and bandmates.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#209055 1 year, 11 months ago
I wasn't going to respond in this thread but changed my mind. Hagar & Weir are great friends and next door neighbors since the early 80's. They have played together at least 4 or 5 times and Sammy always sings Loose Lucy w Bobby -must be his fave dead tune. Further, there is a great story I remember reading all of the details are escaping me ( I think it was from sammys biography?) from the mid 80's something about Bobby coming over to his house and getting so ripped/stoned he couldn't drive home. BUT he refused to stay overnight. Some hilarious shenanigans ensued but I've evidently burned the brain cells the story was located on.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds