• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Lukas Nelson webcast at TRI tonight!!

#208909 1 year, 5 months ago
Lukas Nelson and The Promise of the Real will be webcast from TRI tonight. I don't think it's live, but it's a release party for their new live album Night of the Dog

Details:

Availability:
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:00pm
Showtime:
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:30pm PT, 9:30 ET

Join TRI Studios and Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real for a special Hallowseve treat in celebration of their of new album release, 'Live Endings.' 'The Night of the Dog' webcast airs on October 30 at 6:30 pm PT. Grab some candy, hell... wear a costume if you want! The new album will be available for purchase through TRI Studios. See you at the show! "The Night of the Dog' Webcast will be available on demand at Yahoo! Music after exclusive airs on www.tristudios.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, amusingdeva
Bacon Rocks
Junior Boarder

Re: Lukas Nelson webcast at TRI tonight!!

#208912 1 year, 5 months ago
thanks for the heads up, always appreciate good music while at home!!! I'll be there in spirit, and maybe costume!!
I was standing at the corner
Talking to Miss Brown
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Re: Lukas Nelson webcast at TRI tonight!!

#208914 1 year, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Lukas Nelson and The Promise of the Real will be webcast from TRI tonight. I don't think it's live, but it's a release party for their new live album Night of the Dog

Details:

Availability:
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:00pm
Showtime:
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 6:30pm PT, 9:30 ET

Join TRI Studios and Lukas Nelson & The Promise of the Real for a special Hallowseve treat in celebration of their of new album release, 'Live Endings.' 'The Night of the Dog' webcast airs on October 30 at 6:30 pm PT. Grab some candy, hell... wear a costume if you want! The new album will be available for purchase through TRI Studios. See you at the show! "The Night of the Dog' Webcast will be available on demand at Yahoo! Music after exclusive airs on www.tristudios.com.

Its not live as he is playing in Eugene tonight. I was going to go but I am burned out and need to bake Gingerdead Men cookies so this webcast is a perfect alternative! Thanks Sue!
Last Edit: 1 year, 5 months ago by amusingdeva.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.80 seconds