• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
manunyc
Senior Boarder

Bay area hotel?

#208881 1 year, 5 months ago
I was doing my booking for a trip out to the bay area in January and was wondering if anyone knows a good cheap hotel? I am going out for a baby shower in Oakland and I will have a car so it does not have to be in SF proper. Anywhere in the bay is ok though not too far from Sf would be nice to do some touristish stuff.
Thanks
Counting stars by candlelight, all are dim but one is bright
manunyc
Senior Boarder

Re: Bay area hotel?

#209745 1 year, 5 months ago
For purely selfish reasons I am going to throw another post on here to put this back in front of peoples eyes this weekend. Thought I'd give it another shot. Sorry if it is a bother to anyone.
Counting stars by candlelight, all are dim but one is bright
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#209747 1 year, 5 months ago
You might try the travelodge in San Rafael, it is within walking distance of Terrapin Crossroads.
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
Blues_Power
Senior Boarder
in the world, but not of the world

#209753 1 year, 5 months ago
not sure about your budget or your locational preference, but here are a couple of suggestions in the East Bay...

1) Rose Garden Inn (www.rosegardeninn.com/) - In Berkeley about 1 mile south of campus. Very friendly place, historic hotel, and very Berkeley! average rate is $117 per night and it includes buffet breakfast.

2) Washington Inn (www.thewashingtoninn.com/) - Located in downtown Oakland. another historic hotel. Two blocks from BART, two blocks from two very good breweries (Pacific Coast Brewing Co. and the Trappist), and close to lots of other good restaurants. average rate is $97 per night.
We will all be together for ever and ever when we make it to the promised land
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#209840 1 year, 5 months ago
Hayes Valley Inn-in the city
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds