dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

books they should make into movies...

#208601 1 year, 10 months ago
the vampire lestat
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: books they should make into movies...

#208613 1 year, 10 months ago
dopeywonder wrote:
the vampire lestat

Definitely could use more Lestat at the movies! But they have to replace Tom Cruise with someone that can act and isn't in a cult.

I'm looking forward to the Hobbit, if Peter Jackson does as good a job with that as he did with LOTR. Still not sure why they had to split it into 2 movies, though (money, of course!).

The current movie adaption I don't know if I want to see is Life of Pi. I can't figure out how they turn a book that surreal into a movie and even come close to doing it justice.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#208615 1 year, 10 months ago
I know it is a musical but I would LOVE to see wicked in a movie too ....I heard somewhere that they are working on a remake of the wizard of OZ just called OZ ... I think release is next year sometime ...
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#208624 1 year, 10 months ago
saw trailer for oz. Looks cool. And i loved cruise as lestat
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#208626 1 year, 10 months ago
BRAD PITT WAS NOT BAD EITHER !! AHAHAH back when that came out I just thought he was the cats meow I went to the theater 5 times to see that movie so stupid ahahahh
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
dopeywonder
Junior Boarder

#208630 1 year, 10 months ago
interview was a great adaptation. If u went just to see brad pitt that is dumb but the movie is excellent and even pleased rice
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#208635 1 year, 10 months ago
Im interested in seeing Alex Cross. That was a great book written by James Patterson. More documentries please. Lincoln looks good too.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#208645 1 year, 10 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Im interested in seeing Alex Cross. That was a great book written by James Patterson. More documentries please. Lincoln looks good too.

I want to see that too, even though the reviews haven't been very good. The other 2 Alex Cross books that made it to the screen were well worth seeing: Kiss The Girls and Along Came A Spider. Good action/detective stories!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds