• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
willkoch
Fresh Boarder

NYE Role CALL!! get excited!! shenannigans...

#208270 1 year, 9 months ago
IT WAS sooooo amazing last year the wheel kept turnin' haha, and the dragon came and hung over the audience... it was insanity and perfection all as phil dropped bombs....

So: We're about 20-22, young cats I know, but this will be my 11,12, and 13thth FURTHUR show

This music has moved me to use it for myself and apply it to me in my daily life. even though when it was written and first played it may have had different coloquial meanings, the songs just hit home so so hard for me.

Im headed out from my home in Fayetteville AR and some homies from Norman oklahoma!! gonna be a long trip:)

---I WANNA KNOW where you guys are from, what your adventure entails, what this show means to you, predictions, thoughts, and boxes of rain about it. Hope to meet some other fans from across the country. funny how life works.

buy hey, what a long strange trip its been anyways right?

Safe Travels,

Will
-Light and love-
May the four winds blow you safely home
@
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, St.Stephenhead
Chester
More or less in line

Re: NYE Role CALL!! get excited!! shenannigans...

#208295 1 year, 9 months ago
Welcome to the forum willkoch. Yes, I'm really excited about getting to go to the NYE show this year. Never been.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
allycatsunflower
Fresh Boarder
The music never stopped...

#208301 1 year, 9 months ago
What's up man! I'm travelin it across the country as well... first west coast show of mine!
The reason I'm using the money for this trip is because I'm going with my father, and he was the one who raised me in the atmosphere of the dead to begin with... and he has been trying to get his ass out to another new years show since the 80's and has always wanted to bring me to one. So we're pushing it just a bit but it'll be worth the money saving.....
But hey welcome fellow forum newbie
Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#209635 1 year, 9 months ago
Welcome to the forum bump
Takin' it in stride!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#209663 1 year, 9 months ago
Welcome to the forum, newcomers. I am also excited about NYE. I was in CA for NYE 2008 - 2009. Those were Furthur's 9th and 10th shows. I was at Red Rocks this year and hung out with the FFF folks. What a nice time! Can't hardly wait for NYears. To again see everyone I have already met from the forum and to meet all of you that I have yet to meet. More good times await!
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#209668 1 year, 9 months ago
willkoch wrote:
IT WAS sooooo amazing last year the wheel kept turnin' haha, and the dragon came and hung over the audience... it was insanity and perfection all as phil dropped bombs....

So: We're about 20-22, young cats I know, but this will be my 11,12, and 13thth FURTHUR show

This music has moved me to use it for myself and apply it to me in my daily life. even though when it was written and first played it may have had different coloquial meanings, the songs just hit home so so hard for me.

Im headed out from my home in Fayetteville AR and some homies from Norman oklahoma!! gonna be a long trip:)

---I WANNA KNOW where you guys are from, what your adventure entails, what this show means to you, predictions, thoughts, and boxes of rain about it. Hope to meet some other fans from across the country. funny how life works.

buy hey, what a long strange trip its been anyways right?

Safe Travels,

Will

Behailing from illinois Will... My name is Tyler and im a fresh 21 and this also will be my 12th furthur show.. guess we have a few tid bitss in common already..... If ya'll from AR and OK guess you wouldnt mind if I said HOWDY hahah

My adventure will hopefully contain a Dancin in the streets or some Ship of fools action. Terrapin and hey pocky way would be delightful as well. First time passed Red Rocks goin west. First NYE show as well

Predictions -- If youve seen em 13 times then you kno anything is a possibility lmao. But if i had to guess .. Lookin at past NYE setlist Shakedown should be a certainty.. upbeat good groove music is what i expect .. Gimme some Lovin would make my whole 2013 probably hahah.

What day are you all getting or planning on gettting into town ? Where you Staying? whats your fav style dead -/-/- i know most people answer with they love it all but theres always those few songs that get you rockin or a certain someone on keys to bring the roof down

Long strange trip for sure brother, Welcome to the forum!
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#209693 1 year, 9 months ago
Welocme to the board. Thanks for bringing some great vibes here today. The problem is that all the questions you have asked us to answer have already been answered in the last month. So i dont know how many are willing to share thee trips and all that but Im living in the bay area so Im just a bart ride away. I am excited of course. I cant wait to meet some folks "FFF". And also i enjoy gong into the show and meeting people that are kinda like me and share the same kinda values, its reall refreshing. Then the music is going to be greater than ever, I believe. If I had to pick one song to hear, it might be easy to slip. longshot but thats whats comes to mind "today". I also cant wait to just get in line early and play some great tunes for everone and just enjoy the scene.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds