• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

Refurbished Grate Room "unveiling" events

#208094 1 year, 10 months ago
Reminder to self -- get private jet to travel to the bay area.....

Celebrate the unveiling of the Beautifully Refurbished and Acoustically Pristine Grate Room with a Two Week Terrapin Crossroads Extravaganza!

Starting November 28th, Terrapin Crossroads will feature an exhilarating two week run of Music, Food, Parties, Events and More! The Two Week Terrapin Extravaganza will feature music and events in the Grate Room, the Terrapin Crossroads bar, and a Special VIP Tent.

Don't Miss out on the following events!

November 28th - Free Bar show with Phil and The Deep Dark Woods, along with other guests

November 29th - Grate Room Gala - Music with Phil Lesh, Bob Weir, Jackie Greene and other special guests

November 30th, December 1st and December 2nd - Jackie Greene will kick things off followed by Phil Lesh & Friends with Phil, Warren Haynes, John Scofield, John Medeski and Joe Russo

December 3rd, 4th and 5th - All sorts of Grate activities in the tent including a special Storytellers Series along with never before displayed Grateful Dead memorabilia and tons of music! All free but subject to availability.

December 6th through 9th - The Q! The Longest Running Incarnation of Phil Lesh & Friends ever, the Quintet Features Phil Lesh, Warren Haynes, Jimmy Herring, John Molo and Rob Barraco

Tickets, both regular and VIP, for the Grate Room Gala with Phil, Bob Weir, Jackie Greene and other special guests and the Phil Lesh & Friends shows featuring Warren Haynes, John Scofield, John Medeski and Joe Russo available online (store.terrapincrossroads.net/) at Noon on Monday, Oct. 29th and at the Terrapin Crossroads Box Office starting Tuesday, Oct. 30th at 4pm PST. All tickets subject to availability.

The Phil Lesh & Friends Quintet shows featuring Phil, Warren Haynes, Jimmy Herring, John Molo and Rob Barraco will go on-sale Friday, November 2nd at Noon PST online (store.terrapincrossroads.net/) and at 4:00 pm PST at the Terrapin Crossroads Box Office

All General Admission Tickets for The Grate Room Gala, Phil Lesh & Friends and Phil Lesh Quintet -- $150

All VIP Tickets for The Grate Room Gala, Phil Lesh & Friends and Phil Lesh Quintet - $300

A VIP ticket will get you access to the VIP Tent before, during and after the show, early access and dedicated entrance to the show, Free Wine, Beer and Hearty Appetizers before the show, Coffee and Dessert during the Set Break, and a Collectable Poster signed by Phil AND a post show performance by Phil and special guests!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, Strider1, RowTimmy
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Refurbished Grate Room "unveiling" events

#208096 1 year, 10 months ago
dear god
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#208099 1 year, 10 months ago
I am officially jealous of the timing of your move Burt!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#208100 1 year, 10 months ago
yeah too bad i can't afford all these.

i just wanna do the gala, one with medeski and sco, and the 4 Q shows. 900 bucks right there.

we'll see.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#208102 1 year, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
yeah too bad i can't afford all these.

i just wanna do the gala, one with medeski and sco, and the 4 Q shows. 900 bucks right there.

we'll see.

Just - hahahahaha.
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#208103 1 year, 10 months ago
Phil is a damn machine.
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#208111 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow, how do you pick what shows to do? There's no way I can do them all.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#208114 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, you asked for it Tim.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, RowTimmy
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#208115 1 year, 10 months ago
the scofield/haynes shows are gonna be the hottest i think.
the Q will sell out first, but if you have ever listened to scofield that man is gifted.
i have a miles davis record called "under arrest" with scofield. it is insane.
i cant imagine that lineup not blowing the top off the mutha.
direwolflove222
Senior Boarder
Its an obsession but its pleasing

#208120 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah I swear Phil is getting younger and not older...

These acts are all soooo tempting, but I have no way to go especially back at these 150 prices.... I paid 150 a ticket for 5 nights before (once in a lifetime thing) and after that went to a few ramble runs for a fraction of that price, I am so blessed and am trying not complain... But I will never pay 150 a ticket again especially when the Rambles are just as good and just about as long.

It is worth the money but same time geeze
eight-sided whispering hallelujah hat rack
Time to create page: 0.87 seconds