• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: I can't believe Red Rox was desecrated

#208233 2 years ago
True ... if RR can survive Insane Clown Posse it can survive Romney and his cronies..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poles
Phred
Senior Boarder

#208235 2 years ago
Denver Man wrote:
True ... if RR can survive Insane Clown Posse it can survive Romney and his cronies..

Sorry, I would take ICP over any political event @ RR. Not that I like them, I just despise politics so much. Politics is just about greed and who is going to get the largest piece of pie. We can't choose not to have political people affect our lives...as much as I would like to believe otherwise. However, I can (and DO) choose to NOT have ICP in my life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Still Takin it Weirder
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#208282 2 years ago
Sorry, I would take ICP over any political event @ RR. Not that I like them, I just despise politics so much. Politics is just about greed and who is going to get the largest piece of pie. We can't choose not to have political people affect our lives...as much as I would like to believe otherwise. However, I can (and DO) choose to NOT have ICP in my life.

Well said. Plus 1. I still think the "spirits" are pissed and the whole place needs a cleansing. & to reiterate this isn't a party thing... no politicians should use RR as a place to spew bullshit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred
perry
Senior Boarder

#208293 2 years ago
Yeah, the pictures in the post showed the big R logo shining on the rocks, ugh. May have to go for a hike there tomorrow.....
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#208312 2 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
wait till obamacare gets fully implemented and your all sent to rehab .
would it include English 101 classes?
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#208586 2 years ago
snapped this with my phone yesterday hiking south of the park. not a very good picture but as you can see (maybe) the place is still there
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds