• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

Re: Hurricane Sandy

#209278 1 year, 10 months ago
Prayers and Healing for Earth and her People

(((Hope, Strength, and Blessings for the Survivors of Sandy)))
Last Edit: 1 year, 10 months ago by PMoondancer .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, FurthurFlower67, bluetrainsugaree
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#209355 1 year, 9 months ago
My husband called scarlet yesturday he is fine but his home will probably not have power for 2 weeks god it is so terrible this has happend so many people lost everything to fire parts of nj where we just were this summer unrecognisable to me .If I didnot have to work I would love to go down to feed people or help do something .good news scarlet is ok we were concerned ..
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#209367 1 year, 9 months ago
probably due to the power loss he has not been able to get to us ,... hopes and prayers to everyone affected
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#209446 1 year, 9 months ago
bmp for more prayers and vibes for those who are dealing with this .. .. .
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#209450 1 year, 9 months ago
Warmth, happiness, and good love to all those involved!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#209479 1 year, 9 months ago
I was at work Monday night. The building I work at is in downtown Manhattan. The power went down around 7:00 PM (Monday). The automatic Generator blew up around 7:30 PM. We couldn't get out of the building because the basement was flooded and the first floor had up to 5 feet of water. Building personel brought us all of us (about15 people) to a lower floor. The water receded in the morning. We were able to get out of the building and get transportation out of downtown. There was no power in the city until about 34 th street. I am extremely fortunate. My apartment has electricity, heat and all that stuff. The damage for NY, New Jersey and other places is devastating. We are tough people. We will recover and survive. Healing vibes to all in need!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, kevin, bluetrainsugaree
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#209481 1 year, 9 months ago
nycdave wrote:
I was at work Monday night. The building I work at is in downtown Manhattan. The power went down around 7:00 PM (Monday). The automatic Generator blew up around 7:30 PM. We couldn't get out of the building because the basement was flooded and the first floor had up to 5 feet of water. Building personel brought us all of us (about15 people) to a lower floor. The water receded in the morning. We were able to get out of the building and get transportation out of downtown. There was no power in the city until about 34 th street. I am extremely fortunate. My apartment has electricity, heat and all that stuff. The damage for NY, New Jersey and other places is devastating. We are tough people. We will recover and survive. Healing vibes to all in need!
Glad you made it through. My prayers go out again to all people affected and their families.
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
Chester
More or less in line

#209482 1 year, 9 months ago
So glad you made it through relatively unscathed Dave. I'm shocked at the pictures I've been seeing.
And the stories I've been hearing. Hoping for a swift recovery. (((((((Recovery)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Poles
Expert Boarder

#209483 1 year, 9 months ago
Rumor has it they are ahead of schedule and we could have power by tomorrow. Hope it is so because I'm running out of firewood and I have to keep my girls warm.
Don't ya touch hard liquor
Just a cup of cold coffee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, alilfurther, nycdave, SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#209487 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey now Poles hope you are doing ok man.

Mother Nature sure has been turning the screws recently.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#209603 1 year, 9 months ago
the pictures that are on the tv are just unbelievable ,my heart goes out to all those affected I hope you are all safe and that power gets restored soon
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#209669 1 year, 9 months ago
ScarletFire asked me to tell everyone that he's sending his best to all. He's still without power, but is in good spirits despite the hardship.
What a strong guy!! I say keep those good vibes headed East to everyone still in the dark and cold.

((((((POWER))))))
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds