• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

Re: This website is INFECTED with SPAM>>>>>HELP&l​t;<<<<<

#207564 1 year, 9 months ago
[quote="SunshineSue" post=207547]Denver Man wrote:
I'm thinking it isn't very easy blocking it. This isn't the only site infected.

That's true, but even if they have trouble blocking it, they shouldn't just leave the threads up. I can't imagine that they can't pull individual threads, and I think that's exactly what they should be doing. I don't really care if it takes the admins more time and effort to pull a thread than to turn off a user. The band is paying them and should be getting their money's worth.

Spam sux the pompous "self appointed" queen has spoken. BTW lots of assumptions there..I don't think anyone is gettin paid to admin this board.

I don't really care if it takes admins more time to pull a threads, and I think thats exactly what they should be doing.

Who died and left you in charge? Again I thnk admins are volunteers and sorry if the spam is ruining "your" world.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#207565 1 year, 9 months ago
Sent email to support. Hopefully if they get a bunch more they will get the message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#207566 1 year, 9 months ago
to me it is so stupid these folks have nothing better to do with there time yuck

Very true Ali. That said I also find it a riot that someone has nothing better to do with their time than to make nearly 17,000 posts on a board that is a year and a half old.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#207568 1 year, 9 months ago
dude, please don't start this shit again today.

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#207572 1 year, 9 months ago
The point I made earlier was that the spammers may be annoying, but are respectful and non-confrontational compared to other living breathing humans on this board.
Didn't take long for someone to come along and prove my point.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, amusingdeva
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#207575 1 year, 9 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
dude, please don't start this shit again today.

HAHAHA.. I'll behave I think... I thought I was just pointing out the obvious. Rock on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#207594 1 year, 9 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
The point I made earlier was that the spammers may be annoying, but are respectful and non-confrontational compared to other living breathing humans on this board.
Didn't take long for someone to come along and prove my point.

Jared - ck your Pms for a history lesson. When confronted with the truth you will change your tune...
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#207597 1 year, 9 months ago
I like this place it makes me happy
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#207606 1 year, 9 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
I like this place it makes me happy

me too, sorry guys, thought it would be kinda fun/funny(tongue>Cheek) to start a thread about the spam bots.

Wits please keep your propaganda machine private it is not condusive to the spirit of the Positivity, which is all anyone sane is seeking when they come here.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman, alilfurther
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#207611 1 year, 9 months ago
HAHAHA I'll keep it positive ---- but as I told you..the fabulous "Sunshine" Sue took the first shot not once but twice. Tell her not to throw stones from glass houses and throw first attack posts and all is well. I have no issue with anyone else. I find lotsa of humor here. I got along fine with everyone till Sue attacked me for calling a troll a bailer. The next day I pm'd her ( we were friends) and said lets bury the hatchet...she reponded with "I'll think about it" along with a list of demands. LOLOL.
Then MONTHS later when I'm not even addressing her she attacks me out of left field in the 9/30 review thread. SHE is the one attacking me. The funniest part is she called me a bully in that thread and then told people not to respond to me....a classic 3rd grade don't talk to the unpopular kid bullying tactic. Memo to Sue- if you don't want the lion to bite don't poke him.
None of this would have ever happened if sue wouldn't have attacked me FIRST..all the while defending a troll.

Toodloo
Still Takin it Weirder
Platinum Boarder

#207612 1 year, 9 months ago
Eco as far as a propaganda machine thats a riot. All I do is tell the truth. Facts. The truth will set me free!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#207629 1 year, 9 months ago
why did this all of a sudden turn into a spam thread?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds