• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FaceOnMars
Junior Boarder
Listen To The Flower People

Re: toking up @ daycare center

#21204 3 years, 2 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
if you are an adult who chooses to indulge please make sure your children are cared for by responsible adults who are aware that you will be unable to respond correctly in case of an emergency, i am PRO legalization , but ONLY for those 21 and over and as the ads say "drink responsibly" you should 'toke responsibly" too , best solution .......wait till your kids go off to college then you can do what you want to until then you belong to them just my opinion and i know i will get flamed for it again............flame away

So you're OK with an 18 year have the freedom to be able to join the military and potentially getting blown to bits, but that same freedom apparently gets thrown under the bus when it comes to legalized use of marijuana?

The same goes with alcohol. Why not just increase the penalties for infractions which cause harm?
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#21206 3 years, 2 months ago
DL1943 wrote:
"fucked up" is a relative term.

i use cannabis, first and foremost, for fun and enjoyment, but i aslo use its medicinal properties to deal with panic attacks, sleep problems, and appetite problems. after ive smoked cannabis i am more reasonable, more patient, more understanding, and a better ability to see the world for what it really is. my mood is better, my motions and actions are more fluid and thought out, and my capacity for understanding and forgiveness goes thru the roof.

i do not, however, forget things repeatedly, space out or become apathetic or uncaring. I do not get red eyes or droopy eyelids, and generally no one can tell the difference between when im stoned and when im not.

im not a parent now, but if someday i am, i think i would be a worse parent if i laid off the pot! when im not high i get panic attacks, which lead to anger and depression...this has been going on since before i started smoking, it isnt withdrawl.

and as a cannabis user, i would think it well to not seem like you are hiding it from your kids. if there's nothing wrong with smoking pot, why hide it? and if you are hiding it you obviously think, or personally experience, negative aspects of cannabis. so why not stop smoking? it obviously isnt helping you to become a better person if you feel the need to hide it from your children.

now this of course leaves out the worry that little jimmy will mention to his teacher that his daddy smokes this funny smelling green stuff. that would be a GREAT reason to hide it from your kids. lol.

Some very great points!! No need to hide. You should be truthful with your children..after all, they will grow up and be their own people someday and you don't want your relationship to be built on a bed of lies.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
furthurnyc
Fresh Boarder

#21213 3 years, 2 months ago
toke only if you dosed the kiddies first
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#21217 3 years, 2 months ago
Why is everyone so anti marijuana? Is it because of the LAW?
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds