• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: toking up @ daycare center

#20853 2 years, 11 months ago
Si. Thae has two lern its sumwere jus lik I did. An I turrn out allsrigt. Git them dyldos out ur 10 inch ases u stik up ur but poepl.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20863 2 years, 11 months ago
P.S. haha. Hehe. Hoho lol lol lmao
btwind1
Fresh Boarder

#20901 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i dont think so the point is getting high in front of kids why does it chnage based on venue?,name calling is childish ya shoulda learned that in grammer school

I think there are apporpriate places to just about anything, whether it is smoking pot or drinking, or walking around naked. I, personally, would not smoke in front of my kids, but I also would not drink excessively in fornt of them either. That's just my opinion though. I might be naked getting out of the shower in front of them , but certainly not at Chuckie Cheeses!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#20926 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
now I'm not a parent but...... Marijuana dosn't make you trip out or anything, so to say you can't take care of kids under the influence sounds a little silly.

If they were mushrooms I'd say have somebody to take care of them but for parents to smoke in the other room away from the kids at home, theres nothing wrong with that. Enless your leaving a little kid unwatched to smoke, if parents took turns while the other watched the kid or suttin like that......

iIs not silly if you have to accompany your child to the ER for an injury because you were on the couch and they were in another
part of the house. Even if parents took turns both would be going into the situation under the influence, NOT good.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#20973 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
P.S. haha. Hehe. Hoho lol lol lmao

to be credible you have to stomp offfff loL
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#20975 2 years, 11 months ago
concerning the question at hand- there is an expectation that your neighbors (or you) will light something up or ingest something at, before the show. There is no expectation of that happening at the Chuck E Cheese, in fact one would expect to be arrested. It comes down to set and setting. Chuck E Cheese- wrong setting.

So I think the OP's comparing apples and oranges. Obviously, a parent has a right to be the parent they want to be, and if the choose to smoke pot in front of their kid, that's their choice. If they do something that might harm the chidl, then it is wrong. If smoking pot in front of the child? It's left to be seen- it depends.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by lostsailor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20976 2 years, 11 months ago
"iIs not silly if you have to accompany your child to the ER for an injury because you were on the couch and they were in another part of the house. Even if parents took turns both would be going into the situation under the influence, NOT good."

Not everybody gets lazy and couch locked after they smoke pot. To get stoned out of your mind would not be appropriate.

being on the legal .8 limit of alcohol would be more dangerous then smoking a little bit of pot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
nastero
Junior Boarder

#20977 2 years, 11 months ago
now I'm not a parent but...... Marijuana dosn't make you trip out or anything, so to say you can't take care of kids under the influence sounds a little silly.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I've had some pretty intense experiences with edibles.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by nastero.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20978 2 years, 11 months ago
well like I said in the post right above yours "to get stoned out your mind would not be appropriate"

If we are talking about smoking a little pot then its not a dangerous situation.
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#20985 2 years, 11 months ago
If the question is should you be fucked up around your kids...then my answer would be no. Everything in moderation.. In the Bible(that book about Jesus) it says all things are permissible but not all are beneficial.
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
Muddy Das
Junior Boarder

#21189 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

If they were mushrooms I'd say have somebody to take care of them but for parents to smoke in the other room away from the kids at home, theres nothing wrong with that. Enless your leaving a little kid unwatched to smoke, if parents took turns while the other watched the kid or suttin like that......

iIs not silly if you have to accompany your child to the ER for an injury because you were on the couch and they were in another
part of the house. Even if parents took turns both would be going into the situation under the influence, NOT good.

I am a parent who smokes my wife and i take turns some times most of the time we wait till they are n bed and we can enjoy it better. I think if you can't take care of your kids no matter what you may injest you are a bad parent. i was home alone with the kids before and i got really sick, (shooting out of both ends) The kids started to get really scared. i realized i was unable to properly care for them seeing i needed to see a doctor. called my wife at work she came home to care for them. Just be responsible that's all. If you can't handle life while stoned don't do it.
Yes we do take our kids to shows and they love it.
DL1943
Junior Boarder

#21198 2 years, 11 months ago
"fucked up" is a relative term.

i use cannabis, first and foremost, for fun and enjoyment, but i aslo use its medicinal properties to deal with panic attacks, sleep problems, and appetite problems. after ive smoked cannabis i am more reasonable, more patient, more understanding, and a better ability to see the world for what it really is. my mood is better, my motions and actions are more fluid and thought out, and my capacity for understanding and forgiveness goes thru the roof.

i do not, however, forget things repeatedly, space out or become apathetic or uncaring. I do not get red eyes or droopy eyelids, and generally no one can tell the difference between when im stoned and when im not.

im not a parent now, but if someday i am, i think i would be a worse parent if i laid off the pot! when im not high i get panic attacks, which lead to anger and depression...this has been going on since before i started smoking, it isnt withdrawl.

and as a cannabis user, i would think it well to not seem like you are hiding it from your kids. if there's nothing wrong with smoking pot, why hide it? and if you are hiding it you obviously think, or personally experience, negative aspects of cannabis. so why not stop smoking? it obviously isnt helping you to become a better person if you feel the need to hide it from your children.

now this of course leaves out the worry that little jimmy will mention to his teacher that his daddy smokes this funny smelling green stuff. that would be a GREAT reason to hide it from your kids. lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba, DeadHead420
Time to create page: 1.29 seconds