• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: toking up @ daycare center

#20700 2 years, 11 months ago
personally I don't think little kids should be allowed at the shows, enless its outside and/or in a family section like they have hear in the Lawn at The (formerly) Meadows in Hartford, CT.

if we are talking about teenagers then I think it would be fine to bring them but probably a bad idea to smoke with/in front of them. (just cause of legal precautions/rumors spreading).

I do not think that parents should go along with propaganda lies created by our government and told in D.A.R.E. and all that but should tell the truth about marijuana, even if you lie and tell them you don't use it (if that is a lie for you).
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20704 2 years, 11 months ago
Charlie Sheen wrote:
thread should be pulled.
why ?its a legimate question and the cubbies suck always have always will
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#20706 2 years, 11 months ago
"please don't dominate the rap jack, if you got nothing 'GOOD' to say"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20708 2 years, 11 months ago
now when you say cubbies are you reefering to Psilocybe Cubensis?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20709 2 years, 11 months ago
so people can ask questions but i ask one and its not okay sounds like censorship
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#20710 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#20714 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
so people can ask questions but i ask one and its not okay sounds like censorship

your comparing a Concert to Children's activities and place of Pizza worship.....there's really nothing to expand on here, it's stupid and childish in itself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20733 2 years, 11 months ago
i dont think so the point is getting high in front of kids why does it chnage based on venue?,name calling is childish ya shoulda learned that in grammer school
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20734 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
now when you say cubbies are you reefering to Psilocybe Cubensis?
got no problem with that
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#20819 2 years, 11 months ago
if you are an adult who chooses to indulge please make sure your children are cared for by responsible adults who are aware that you will be unable to respond correctly in case of an emergency, i am PRO legalization , but ONLY for those 21 and over and as the ads say "drink responsibly" you should 'toke responsibly" too , best solution .......wait till your kids go off to college then you can do what you want to until then you belong to them just my opinion and i know i will get flamed for it again............flame away
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: edheadwharfrat
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20821 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
if you are an adult who chooses to indulge please make sure your children are cared for by responsible adults who are aware that you will be unable to respond correctly in case of an emergency, i am PRO legalization , but ONLY for those 21 and over and as the ads say "drink responsibly" you should 'toke responsibly" too , best solution .......wait till your kids go off to college then you can do what you want to until then you belong to them just my opinion and i know i will get flamed for it again............flame away

No flames from me. As a parent myself, I agree with what you say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edheadwharfrat
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20851 2 years, 11 months ago
now I'm not a parent but...... Marijuana dosn't make you trip out or anything, so to say you can't take care of kids under the influence sounds a little silly.

If they were mushrooms I'd say have somebody to take care of them but for parents to smoke in the other room away from the kids at home, theres nothing wrong with that. Enless your leaving a little kid unwatched to smoke, if parents took turns while the other watched the kid or suttin like that......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds