• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: toking up @ daycare center

#20734 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
now when you say cubbies are you reefering to Psilocybe Cubensis?
got no problem with that
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#20819 2 years, 11 months ago
if you are an adult who chooses to indulge please make sure your children are cared for by responsible adults who are aware that you will be unable to respond correctly in case of an emergency, i am PRO legalization , but ONLY for those 21 and over and as the ads say "drink responsibly" you should 'toke responsibly" too , best solution .......wait till your kids go off to college then you can do what you want to until then you belong to them just my opinion and i know i will get flamed for it again............flame away
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
The following user(s) said Thank You: edheadwharfrat
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20821 2 years, 11 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
if you are an adult who chooses to indulge please make sure your children are cared for by responsible adults who are aware that you will be unable to respond correctly in case of an emergency, i am PRO legalization , but ONLY for those 21 and over and as the ads say "drink responsibly" you should 'toke responsibly" too , best solution .......wait till your kids go off to college then you can do what you want to until then you belong to them just my opinion and i know i will get flamed for it again............flame away

No flames from me. As a parent myself, I agree with what you say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edheadwharfrat
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#20851 2 years, 11 months ago
now I'm not a parent but...... Marijuana dosn't make you trip out or anything, so to say you can't take care of kids under the influence sounds a little silly.

If they were mushrooms I'd say have somebody to take care of them but for parents to smoke in the other room away from the kids at home, theres nothing wrong with that. Enless your leaving a little kid unwatched to smoke, if parents took turns while the other watched the kid or suttin like that......
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20853 2 years, 11 months ago
Si. Thae has two lern its sumwere jus lik I did. An I turrn out allsrigt. Git them dyldos out ur 10 inch ases u stik up ur but poepl.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20863 2 years, 11 months ago
P.S. haha. Hehe. Hoho lol lol lmao
btwind1
Fresh Boarder

#20901 2 years, 11 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
i dont think so the point is getting high in front of kids why does it chnage based on venue?,name calling is childish ya shoulda learned that in grammer school

I think there are apporpriate places to just about anything, whether it is smoking pot or drinking, or walking around naked. I, personally, would not smoke in front of my kids, but I also would not drink excessively in fornt of them either. That's just my opinion though. I might be naked getting out of the shower in front of them , but certainly not at Chuckie Cheeses!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abba
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#20926 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
now I'm not a parent but...... Marijuana dosn't make you trip out or anything, so to say you can't take care of kids under the influence sounds a little silly.

If they were mushrooms I'd say have somebody to take care of them but for parents to smoke in the other room away from the kids at home, theres nothing wrong with that. Enless your leaving a little kid unwatched to smoke, if parents took turns while the other watched the kid or suttin like that......

iIs not silly if you have to accompany your child to the ER for an injury because you were on the couch and they were in another
part of the house. Even if parents took turns both would be going into the situation under the influence, NOT good.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#20973 2 years, 11 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
P.S. haha. Hehe. Hoho lol lol lmao

to be credible you have to stomp offfff loL
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#20975 2 years, 11 months ago
concerning the question at hand- there is an expectation that your neighbors (or you) will light something up or ingest something at, before the show. There is no expectation of that happening at the Chuck E Cheese, in fact one would expect to be arrested. It comes down to set and setting. Chuck E Cheese- wrong setting.

So I think the OP's comparing apples and oranges. Obviously, a parent has a right to be the parent they want to be, and if the choose to smoke pot in front of their kid, that's their choice. If they do something that might harm the chidl, then it is wrong. If smoking pot in front of the child? It's left to be seen- it depends.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by lostsailor.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds