• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2008

Re: what are you medicating with?

#206986 2 years ago
cup of soup sore throat today .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years ago by alilfurther.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3204
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207007 2 years ago
CRB
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7672
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207011 2 years ago
Now you got me thinking about bagels!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
stricken
Gold Boarder
Posts:1121

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207024 2 years ago
Smarties, But so far they dont seem to be working.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder
Posts:98

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207033 2 years ago
A little heroin, a little methadone.
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:869
Don't you see........

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207069 2 years ago
Well lets see..........there always the 3 or 4 different types of green around........I have no clue what they are called though a think one was sour diesel. My bro grows within the med laws here in WA and its just a nice personal supply.
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Griff. Reason: TMI
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32509
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207078 2 years ago
stricken wrote:
Smarties, But so far they dont seem to be working.

Oh yeah, Halloween is coming, it's time for a good Smarties buzz!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stricken
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2008

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207079 2 years ago
I like the little twix bars .....
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:869
Don't you see........

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207131 2 years ago
alilfurther wrote:
I like the little twix bars .....


I really wish you all hadnt started talking about the little yummy Halloween candy cause we just bought two bags last night from Costco and I just finished off my 4th bag of MnMs. Ouch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder
Posts:131

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207133 2 years ago
Griff wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
I like the little twix bars .....


I really wish you all hadnt started talking about the little yummy Halloween candy cause we just bought two bags last night from Costco and I just finished off my 4th bag of MnMs. Ouch.
That's why I tell my wife not to buy candy until the day before Halloween
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther
Griff
Expert Boarder
Posts:869
Don't you see........

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207145 2 years ago
dougieisirie wrote:
Griff wrote:
alilfurther wrote:
I like the little twix bars .....


I really wish you all hadnt started talking about the little yummy Halloween candy cause we just bought two bags last night from Costco and I just finished off my 4th bag of MnMs. Ouch.
That's why I tell my wife not to buy candy until the day before Halloween


Me too but we were there last night and it was too easy..........ahhhhhhhhhhhh.............I need help.................
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
Posts:276
You are the song that the morning brings

Re: what are you medicating with?

#207172 2 years ago
Presently enjoying some AK-47
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: dopeywonder
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds