• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

Re: TXR HOEDOWNS

#207308 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
what i didn't reveal to the audience beforehand is i was in the camp of "don't want to see or hear them with phils lineups" at one point.

i went into these with zero expectations or preconceived notions, and witnessed some incredible music being made.

once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Amen, brother. That's the ticket to greater enjoyment in life. Enjoy the experience as it occurs. You are living in the moment.

Phil helps us to expand our musical universe. Last year, Ross James was unknown to me, and now I'm a fan. I'm grateful that this timeless music is being performed by younger musicians who will continue to satisfy our thirst for these tunes in the future.
Thank You Jerry
Carl
Junior Boarder

Re: TXR HOEDOWNS

#207328 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
that's not what i was implying joe. i said "just curious". and then went on to explain why i asked in my next post. i'm develping a theory brother, and it holds up, not just from you two. i've been polling both sides of the spectrum. this didn't start today. i've been working on it since summer

i totally agree with you lewis. I have seen them all play 4 times now. I was impressed the first time, and by the fourth time I was actually shocked by the combo of their natural talent, and they way the have developed since I fisrt saw them back in march 2012
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds