• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone know how strict shoreline is?

#20626 3 years, 4 months ago
For the love of judas, put that ball back in your mouth!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#20628 3 years, 4 months ago
If you get caught picking ur nose they make u stand in the corner until recess. You also have to raise your hand and ask to go to the lavaratory.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#20635 3 years, 4 months ago
Oprah, carrot top, nic cage
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by DeadHead420.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#20637 3 years, 4 months ago
I can only speak as to what I saw there 2 years ago when The Dead played there, but I would say an emphatic false. The parking lot scene was real sweet. A lot of people were tailgating, relaxing near their vehicles, like a big party. You wander around a bit, chat, socialize, check out art and BBQ, drink your favorite beverage, meet old friends and new, etc. A skanky overcrowded Shakedown had formed in front of some buses, lots of empty beer bottles and other trash around, but this was easily avoided. There was drumming and lots of beautiful people. It was actually quite exquisite; a far cry from the dirty street kids sitting on pissy side-walks Tenderloin scene you get at the Warfield and Civic Center. I recommend getting there early for maximum enjoyment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#20639 3 years, 4 months ago
There was beach balls, tennis rackets and elephants parading around the Shorline fair grounds. As for inside, the place was a dazzling display of construction paper and blow up dolls.
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#20715 3 years, 4 months ago
It's the Bay Area.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#20740 3 years, 3 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
If you get caught picking ur nose they make u stand in the corner until recess. You also have to raise your hand and ask to go to the lavaratory.

Oh snap. Bummer man. Is there extra punishment if i pick my nose then eat it? That'd b lame.
So lets recall all that is shoreline.....leather,whips, rubberball(mayb real balls too) in mouth...no nose picking and ask permission to go potty riiight.

AWESOME. Place sounds like the cats pajamas. The bees knees. The fleas eyebrows.

"if you dont like my fire dont come around cus im gonna burn one down"

P.S. I love you all
P.P.S I heard theres no shakedown at shoreline. true/false?

We'll be waiting for you there.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#20742 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey DeadHead420 do you do Renn Faire down there? If not, you should definately check it out ! The time is now, weekends through May 22, the place: Irwindale.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#20758 3 years, 3 months ago
Daisy Mae wrote:
Hey DeadHead420 do you do Renn Faire down there? If not, you should definately check it out ! The time is now, weekends through May 22, the place: Irwindale.

Movin to newyork in a week. Sold Ca tickets. No chance of goin to irwindale. =-( Headin for NY, need a change of scene.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#20761 3 years, 3 months ago
wait till you meet the NYC police dept they will bust you for a roach,just a heads up,ilived there
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 1.98 seconds