• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: NYE TICKET SALES!

#206025 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Chester wrote:
Only problem I had, was the capcha. I didn't realize the picture was part of it. I went through about 10, before I figured it out.

The pictures were new to me also. There was a few of them I couldn't even figure out because they were soooo blurry!

Ok, so I wasn't the only one. I was getting worried.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#206033 1 year, 5 months ago
I ordered tickets for Diane Krall at the Beacon yesterday. Good thing I did, it prepared me for capcha. During that adventure, I learned that if you can't read the writing, you can select another one. Also that you have to skip a space between the numbers and letters. All of this made todays purchase a lot less stressful!

Moving along with a log of my daily activities, after getting tickets I watched the rest of Y & R. Sharon burned down the Newman house, Adam saved her life, Nick is more than sleightly interested in his wife's sister. I know, TMI.

Em wrote: FYI.....The Whitcomb is across the street from the BGCA. Its a lil pricey tho. A nice chunk of FFF is staying there tho.

After Y & R, I booked a room at the Whitcomb. Across the street from BGCA and a nice chunk of FFF being there is all I needed to hear. Thx, Em!

Despite a grey rainey day in my hometown, today has turned into a nice day. Phil shows in Novermber, then NYE in the Bay Area!
It's all good in the hood! All cool in the car pool! Furthur adventures await! Now it's time for lunch. Hm, what should I have?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FurthurFlower67
Chester
More or less in line

#206035 1 year, 5 months ago
Dave, very glad I get to see you again. And although the Whitcomb is a bit more expensive, it's going to be so great
having the majority of us in one spot. It'll help facilitate a closer and stronger gathering.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nycdave
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#206039 1 year, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
Only problem I had, was the capcha. I didn't realize the picture was part of it. I went through about 10, before I figured it out.

That was my first problem. I kept typing the squiggly letters and getting error messages until I read to put a space between the two items. I forgot my password, so I had to request a new one. Finally all was well and the tickets were purchased!
Now it's time to build anticipation for the shows. I'm looking forward to meeting members of the FFF.
Thank You Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, amusingdeva
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#206043 1 year, 5 months ago
amusingdeva wrote:
FYI from GDTS TOO for mail order

Furthur New Years Eve Update:
Your chances of receiving NYE via mail order are 50%.
Your chances of receiving the 29th & 30th are 85%.

If I get the commemorative NYE tix from them, I will have 2 extra for NYE for sale

Same scenario here.
Thank You Jerry
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#206053 1 year, 5 months ago
Sustainabill wrote:
Chester wrote:

That was my first problem. I kept typing the squiggly letters and getting error messages until I read to put a space between the two items. I forgot my password, so I had to request a new one. Finally all was well and the tickets were purchased!
Now it's time to build anticipation for the shows. I'm looking forward to meeting members of the FFF.

Should I put you on the roll call for all three nights????
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Sustainabill
Platinum Boarder
Muchas Garcias

#206234 1 year, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:

Should I put you on the roll call for all three nights????

Yes, please. Thank you for asking.
Thank You Jerry
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#206285 1 year, 5 months ago
I'm broke until Wednesday I hope they will still be on sale.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#206286 1 year, 5 months ago
It's a long shot but it would kick ass is if someone could buy an extra ticket for me and I pay them back when I get payed.
Connor
Junior Boarder

#206290 1 year, 5 months ago
ok. I'm almost certain (like 98% sure) that I'm going to the NYE show. so you can put me on for that night if you wish.
Sure don't know, what I'm goin' for, but I'm gonna go for it for sure.
Time to create page: 1.37 seconds