• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: WORLD SERIES 2012!!!

#207041 2 years ago
That Thanksgiving show should be fun, plus the Pageant is a great venue, excellent sound.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#207047 2 years ago
Well I was hoping for a closer game than that last night! But great job by the Giants and Cardinals for the whole series. I may not be a Cards fan but they do give the other teams a run for their money!

Good luck to the Tigers and Giants!!!

bball.jpg

Gotta throw in a little Jerry luck...

jerr.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Ossumpei, SunshineSue, 23atwell
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#207060 2 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Well I was hoping for a closer game than that last night! But great job by the Giants and Cardinals for the whole series. I may not be a Cards fan but they do give the other teams a run for their money!

Good luck to the Tigers and Giants!!!

bball.jpg

Gotta throw in a little Jerry luck...

jerr.jpg

Awesome sista........thanks for the great visuals today. Should be a great Series. (((((((((((((((((((GIANTS))))))))))))))))))))))))
Last Edit: 2 years ago by Griff. Reason: lack of focus
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#207071 2 years ago
Very nice Emily! I like your style
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#207072 2 years ago
23atwell wrote:
Well i woke up this morning, felt around for my shoes, all I can think about is the Verlander Blues! lol. Its going to be Zitio against Verlander, first game. Two different pitchers and Detroit is the heavy favorites. I dont know if Zito can repeat what he did in game 5 but Im as excited to watch him, as anybody right now. We get little rest before this series and you know last night the celebrated, I hope they are ready. Positive note though, the giants took Verlander out of the game in the All Star game. Cain shut down the Tigers in the All Star game also. This has been more exciting than any other year. Good Luck Sue! Its double or nothing time.

Love that!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
terrapintim
Junior Boarder
I know this song it ain't never gonna end

#207263 2 years ago
66slim wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Its a Thursday night at 2720 Cherokee. If I remember it was $20, and worth it. The band was great, and played everything into the next song. Very old school GD style. I don't know who's going to be there. Maybe FurthurFlower67 and Deadontheirvet. Keep an eye on the forum and we'll see how it goes.

It was a good show the last time they were there. I wish Islandgirl and I were going but Thursday night shows are too hard to make.

So Terrapin Tim from Kirkwood do you ever catch Jakes leg at the Tunnel? We try to catch them at least once a month or so. They are playing at the Pageant the night before Thanksgiving.

yea man i get there every once in awhile...work permitting. havent been for a few months though and the annual night before thanksgiving show should be a grand ol time!

ossumpei-sounds great to me man. im excited for a little dead magic on the day of the dead! i
I wrote a letter I mailed in the air.
You may know by that I've got a friend somewhere
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#207302 2 years ago

tigerchasing.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#207326 2 years ago
phil_2012-10-24.jpg
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#207327 2 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:

tigerchasing.jpg

That pretty cool!!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#207329 2 years ago
I want phils jersey so bad. Sue its going to be so fun tongiht.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#207330 2 years ago
23atwell wrote:

I was thinking the Giants should just go ahead and put that patch on all the jerseys!

OMG Monday night friend and I were watching the game. And at the the start someone hit a foul ball into the crowd and a fan with a stealie shirt caught it. It happened soooo fast but my friend saw it right away. We kept rewinding and watching it. So funny.....
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#207337 2 years ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
23atwell wrote:

I was thinking the Giants should just go ahead and put that patch on all the jerseys!

OMG Monday night friend and I were watching the game. And at the the start someone hit a foul ball into the crowd and a fan with a stealie shirt caught it. It happened soooo fast but my friend saw it right away. We kept rewinding and watching it. So funny.....

Emiy, when at the giants games or watching, those shirts are everywhere. The sell three or four differnt kinds at the ball park.its very cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds