• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: WORLD SERIES 2012!!!

#206919 1 year, 9 months ago
The way the Cardinals played the last three games they don't deserve to be in the World Series.

All in all not a bad post season. Some great action, a cople of good games. Just couldn't finish.

Hey Tim, terrapin flyer on Nov 1st. Might be a couple of folks from the forum there. Let us know if your going.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#206920 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe I should have sent them a batch of chili.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#206921 1 year, 9 months ago
So this is great! Between Sue and 23 this board has a personal stake in both sides of the World Series. And to top it off, Bill Giles, the Phillies old GM, just gave out the award for NL MVP. Life is good!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#206922 1 year, 9 months ago
OK, here we go, it's the Tigers versus the Giants!! Good luck, Ryan, hopefully we'll see some exciting games.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#206924 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh I think we're definitely going to see some exciting games.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
terrapintim
Junior Boarder
I know this song it ain't never gonna end

#206942 1 year, 9 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
The way the Cardinals played the last three games they don't deserve to be in the World Series.

All in all not a bad post season. Some great action, a cople of good games. Just couldn't finish.

Hey Tim, terrapin flyer on Nov 1st. Might be a couple of folks from the forum there. Let us know if your going.

I hear you on that brother! terrible defense and just all around no good playing. but props to the giants for stepping their game up!

i will most likely be going to that terrapin flyer show on the first. it would be awesome to meet some of yall there!
I wrote a letter I mailed in the air.
You may know by that I've got a friend somewhere
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#206962 1 year, 9 months ago
Its a Thursday night at 2720 Cherokee. If I remember it was $20, and worth it. The band was great, and played everything into the next song. Very old school GD style. I don't know who's going to be there. Maybe FurthurFlower67 and Deadontheirvet. Keep an eye on the forum and we'll see how it goes.
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#206966 1 year, 9 months ago
I'd be happy whoever wins. As both teams are former
hometown teams. I'd be happiest if the Tigers won,
as it's been a long time since they did. And hey, Detroit
needs whatever shot of positivity in the arm it can get.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#206995 1 year, 9 months ago
Well i woke up this morning, felt around for my shoes, all I can think about is the Verlander Blues! lol. Its going to be Zitio against Verlander, first game. Two different pitchers and Detroit is the heavy favorites. I dont know if Zito can repeat what he did in game 5 but Im as excited to watch him, as anybody right now. We get little rest before this series and you know last night the celebrated, I hope they are ready. Positive note though, the giants took Verlander out of the game in the All Star game. Cain shut down the Tigers in the All Star game also. This has been more exciting than any other year. Good Luck Sue! Its double or nothing time.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#207013 1 year, 9 months ago
Im a Phillies fan and as far as the American League goes, you know since spring i've been rootin for your tigers sue !! Congrats !!! Wow they are frikin FIERCE little kitties this season...its gonna be an amazing series. I gotta say though, I really like San Francisco because i love the city and the fans, but the Giants franchise has just always been a respectable and all around good baseball team. So i hope Detroit doesnt crush the giants, but i hope the tigers have a victory. Im sure you really dont give a damn how they do it, as long as they get the job done....play ball !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#207038 1 year, 9 months ago
Congratulations to the Giants. It seemed like everything fell into place for them while nothing could go right for our Cardinals.

Congratulations to the Tigers also. I am looking forward to a good series.
And leave it on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei, SunshineSue
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#207039 1 year, 9 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Its a Thursday night at 2720 Cherokee. If I remember it was $20, and worth it. The band was great, and played everything into the next song. Very old school GD style. I don't know who's going to be there. Maybe FurthurFlower67 and Deadontheirvet. Keep an eye on the forum and we'll see how it goes.

It was a good show the last time they were there. I wish Islandgirl and I were going but Thursday night shows are too hard to make.

So Terrapin Tim from Kirkwood do you ever catch Jakes leg at the Tunnel? We try to catch them at least once a month or so. They are playing at the Pageant the night before Thanksgiving.
And leave it on!
Time to create page: 1.33 seconds