• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: WORLD SERIES 2012!!!

#209170 1 year, 8 months ago
Uhhh I assume if you are wearing a Giants hat and a Giants jersey and a big panda suit, you are in fact a Giants fan... That's who I see destroying your city..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#209185 1 year, 8 months ago
Imagine what this would have been like had it been the A's winning the series. I lived in Oakland a couple different times. Loved it, but also some of the scariest shit I've ever seen.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#209190 1 year, 8 months ago
Lots of cities do that. Definitely not cool.

God bless the Cardinals fans. They go walk around the stadium and hoot and holler, and plenty of fireworks around the neighborhoods and burbs, but no rioting or destruction. The police just let people have their fun.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#209196 1 year, 8 months ago
The worst thing i saw anybody do after a cardinal world series win was climb a light pole.

When i lived in Carbondale, Illinois in the eighties they used to have some major Halloween block parties on the downtown strip and the mayhem was quite destructive. It became a tradition for some people to throw full beers at signs and windows. The Derby gas station was targeted every year. One poor schmuck thought it would be funny to dress up as the Derby sign and climb on top of the pavilion over the gas pumps. I watched them take him to the hospital after being bombarded with beer cans and bottles. The officials had to shut the parties down so they began closing the college campus for a week at halloween time and shortened the X-mas break. It was a great party to be at but it got out of hand just like so many other things do.
And leave it on!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#209216 1 year, 8 months ago
Ya I dont get it. I really dont. Its embarrasing
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds